Help a Noob

Just started mining today, using NiceHash. I'm earning about what I expect on a GTX 970 (240Sols/s from Equihash), but my CPU score isn't all that great. I understand that CPU mining isn't anywhere near as profitable as GPU mining, but with an i7 4790k, is low 100 H/s with CryptoNight a good value? I should note I haven't overclocked either device. 

Also, what information would I need to cash out my Bitcoins? I'm not sure if I ended up storing my account information from my Wallet somewhere else. I have full access to the wallet as it is logged in on my computer and on Chrome. I use Jaxx if that matters. 

12 minutes ago, csakstar said:

Just started mining today, using NiceHash. I'm earning about what I expect on a GTX 970 (240Sols/s from Equihash), but my CPU score isn't all that great. I understand that CPU mining isn't anywhere near as profitable as GPU mining, but with an i7 4790k, is low 100 H/s with CryptoNight a good value? I should note I haven't overclocked either device. 

Also, what information would I need to cash out my Bitcoins? I'm not sure if I ended up storing my account information from my Wallet somewhere else. I have full access to the wallet as it is logged in on my computer and on Chrome. I use Jaxx if that matters. 

CPU mining is basically never profitable. Using 16 cores from a Ryzen provides a little more benefit, but still ends up useless at all. So well, just don't mine with CPU. To "cash out", is a weird term. I strongly suggest not to get payed on a bank account or bank-related credit card. Also, stick to use the money you earn online, don't turn them into cash.

3 hours ago, ErrantNyles said:

CPU mining is basically never profitable. Using 16 cores from a Ryzen provides a little more benefit, but still ends up useless at all. So well, just don't mine with CPU. To "cash out", is a weird term. I strongly suggest not to get payed on a bank account or bank-related credit card. Also, stick to use the money you earn online, don't turn them into cash.

I gotcha. I'm just curious what information I need from my wallet aside from my address. I don't remember what I needed to set up my wallet, so I'm not sure if I should come up with a new wallet so I have all the pertinent information. 

3 hours ago, csakstar said:

I gotcha. I'm just curious what information I need from my wallet aside from my address. I don't remember what I needed to set up my wallet, so I'm not sure if I should come up with a new wallet so I have all the pertinent information. 

You just need your address, exept if you wanna pay, that can only be done from the wallet.

24 minutes ago, AugOwnz said:

You just need your address, exept if you wanna pay, that can only be done from the wallet.

Okay sweet! Just want to make sure I have access to it when I get my payout eventually. Plan is to make this into my next gaming PC's fund. 

12 hours ago, csakstar said:

Okay sweet! Just want to make sure I have access to it when I get my payout eventually. Plan is to make this into my next gaming PC's fund. 

You basically need a wallet you have access to (a file on your computer, for example) to "store" your payments. When you want to PAY with those, you have to find a site that exchange your X coin to bitcoins, by creating a bitcoin wallet on that site. THEN, you need to find another site (or the same) that lets you convert you BITCOINS to money. The one I use for the last step is localbitcoins.com , but there are many are "trading sites". My biggest advice is: do not use a bank account, bank credit card, and absolutely do not turn them into cash money, since I don't know the laws of your country.