Replacing my MX518

\\Anton

So as topic says im replacing my MX518 since it's starting to behave weird after 7 years of duty... The Logitech GS400s is out of the question since i find the coating on the mouse not to my liking!

So looking for any recomendations of a similar sized mouse that is comfortable using with "palmgrip"!  :rolleyes: 
Going to spend about 75 USD / 56 Euros! 

I wish they had just continued producing the MX518 the way they used to. :( Mine served me well for 7 years as well before it died on me.

Imperators have a same shape as g400/g400s but i think they are a bit smaller yet still meant for palm. but really if u look at them they have like the same shape

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Logitech G400 from Amazon?

Yeh, might work depends on how much shiping will be!:)

Imperators have a same shape as g400/g400s but i think they are a bit smaller yet still meant for palm. but really if u look at them they have like the same shape

Could you link these can't find them on Google :o

Yeh, might work depends on how much shiping will be! :)

Could you link these can't find them on Google :o

Razer Imperator. I think this is the newest model not sure though http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-imperator

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Dont touch the Impreator, As with all dual systems you get the negitive effects of accelration.

IMO I go for the Deathadder2013 best optical system in market and its the best shape/coating i have ever used.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Ah okey, looks quite good need to find a place where I can try it before I order or buy one! :)

:). There is also the G500/G500s mice from logitech but those have very bad sensors but if you can live with it it should be fine because the shape is very similar.

Specs of my PC:

Dont touch the Impreator, As with all dual systems you get the negitive effects of accelration.

IMO I go for the Deathadder2013 best optical system in market and its the best shape/coating i have ever used.

Hm, okey that doesn't aound very promising.....

Yeh the Deathadder2013 looks good as well but it's abit expensive but might be worth the extra money! :S

:). There is also the G500/G500s mice from logitech but those have very bad sensors but if you can live with it it should be fine because the shape is very similar.

Nah not really... then I'd rather go with a different shape! :)

Nah not really... then I'd rather go with a different shape! :)

also yea as guy above me said imperator doesnt have the best sensor the dual sensor technology is a gimmick(no wonder only Razer uses it). I have the DA 2013 myself but I hate the big bump in the middle of the mouse. But you might like it.

Specs of my PC:

also yea as guy above me said imperator doesnt have the best sensor the dual sensor technology is a gimmick(no wonder only Razer uses it). I have the DA 2013 myself but I hate the big bump in the middle of the mouse. But you might like it.

Yeh I dono I don't like razer mice to much.. but the Deathadder is okey have played some with my brothers but I can't really get used to the shape!

Yeh I dono I don't like razer mice to much.. but the Deathadder is okey have played some with my brothers but I can't really get used to the shape!

yea me neither

Specs of my PC:

yea me neither

But it's still okey but geting my hands on a steelseries xai to try if that's any good!:)