Deleted Topic

Hello.

Is it common that some topics are deleted without even trying to massage the author ?

yes

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 minutes ago, Ramune4fun said:

Hello.

Is it common that some topics are deleted without even trying to massage the author ?

It would be really hard for the Admins & Mods to massage all of the authors who had their topics deleted, would take a lot of travel and a database of addresses to get to the authors.

Oh and btw its Message not Massage. Two totally different things. xD

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

If it outright violates rules, they just do it. There are subforums where its done without giving any notice. If this is about your own thread, message some mod online and they will inform you if something was wrong with it. It might also be merged with some existing thread by you or with very similar content. Have you looked at your own content, if this was yours?

Furthermore, talking about moderation is against CS (rules), so this will be more like heads up for future.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

in most instances, the author is contacted on why the thread has been altered (edited/removed).

when a question on this does come up, contact a moderator in PM and inquire about the issue, rather than in open forum.

mostly topics are not removed, but relocated to their proper sub category.

19 minutes ago, yathis said:

-snip-

Did you read what I said, how would messaging all of the authors take a lot of travel and a database of addresses? 

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage