New PC from Dubai

So I'm going to Dubai in december (I live in Azerbaijan) and was planning to get myself a new PC. The star of the show being a 780, mainly because of the new price. The problem arises in that I don't know if the shops will have the new price or the old price, as they probably bought their stock before the price drop and wouldn't be too happy with lowering it. The big computer stores don't sell components and so I'd be going to one of the smaller pc shops, but they don't have/I can't find their websites to check the price... Anybody know if the price drop has hit Dubai or not because if it hasn't then I need to re-evaluate my options.

Thanks

So I'm going to Dubai in december 

I thought dubai was notorious for insane computer component prices. There are always people on the forum asking about parts and the price difference is huge...

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

I have bought few PC parts from Dubai, Go to Al karama area, there is huge building full of computer stuff, and there prices are very low. :)

I thought dubai was notorious for insane computer component prices. There are always people on the forum asking about parts and the price difference is huge...

One of the reasons that I'm getting it there is that, but don't want to turn up to find I was sadly mistaken...

One of the reasons that I'm getting it there is that, but don't want to turn up to find I was sadly mistaken...

by insane i mean expensive i should of said that oops

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

by insane i mean expensive i should of said that oops

I went a few months back and it wasn't so bad, and certainly cheaper than shipping from the US. The distinct lack of Newegg/NCIX in this region makes for very few options.

I wana go to Dubai. Must be beautiful there.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M