Need CPU, Mobo and Ram suggestion for 550$ (~35,000)

One of my friend is looking for CPU, Motherboard, and Ram around 35,000 INR (~545 USD), it would be awesome if you guys suggest according to the prices from The It depot (https://www.theitdepot.com)  along with their link, BTW he ain't gonna overclock, so non k processor itself awesome and also he's cool with AMD processor :)

I'll post the things he already own below

Processor: Need suggestion

Motherboard: Need suggestion

Ram: Need suggestion

Gfx card: MSI gtx 1060

Storage: 128 gigs for boot drive and 2tb black

Case: Corsair Spec-01

PSU: Corsair Cx650

Need mobo, which can fit in spec 01, that's the main thing, ty in advance.

Regards,

Yash

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

Tamil Nadu, gonna buy from Amazon India, prices doesn't differ from each state ryt

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

If you are specifically gonna buy computer parts, then I would suggest you the following sites

1) The IT Depot. This store will be your best bet. They have their store in Chennai. They have an online store as well. Although I would recommend you to physically go to the store, so that you can do a little bit of bargaining. But if you can't go to the shop, then just order online. They will offer free shipping in Tamil Nadu.

2) Prime ABGB

3) MD Computers

Try to buy from The IT Depot. It is the nearest store for you.

I wouldn't recommend buying computer parts from Amazon or Flipkart, because, first of all, their prices are high, and number two, they have a very limited availability of products.

MD computers and The IT Depot are the leading computer parts store in India.

And yes, prices do differ from state to state. Although MD computers have the cheapest price when compared to the other two places, if you buy from there, they will charge you for shipping because that store is situated in Kolkata.

Ty sir, Bump :)

Also, as for the CPU, don't buy an Intel one. Go for the Ryzen 5 series. They will offer a much better value at a much lower price.

You can go for the Ryzen 5 1500x or the Ryzen 5 1600 (4 cores 8 threads, 6 cores 12 threads, respectively) depending upon your workload. 

For the motherboard, go for any B350 chipset motherboard, that you like.

And for RAM, buy the one that is the cheapest.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Mobo: Asus Prime-A320M-K AMD AM4 Socket Motherboard

RAM: G.skill Trident Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop RAM (F4-3200C16D-16GTZB)