new pc turns on but no display

Hello guys, I just recently built a new pc for myself and I was very eager to use it but when I turned it on, it doesn't show any display or rather it was just a plain black screen. But the PC is running, the fans are spinning and the CPU cooler is working fine too. I don't know what is the problem guys. The monitors works fine too. I don't have any Graphics Card installed so it was graphics from the cpu (on-board vga). I turned it on many times and sometimes it displays " Reboot and select proper boot device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device, then I restarted again and went back displaying nothing. I have 8GB of Ram, MSI B150M mobo, i5-6600k, and seasonic g-550 psu. Please help me out, thank you guys. Btw I cannot also enter the BIOS.

Are you running ryzen?

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

If yes, then Ryzen does not come with integrated graphics so you have to buy a graphics card. I know this because my graphics card is taking years to ship so I can't check that the rest of my parts work. If this is the case for you, get a cheap gpu like the 1050 or 1050ti.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

My system is running Intel Core i5-6600k

Could be a problem with ram. Try clearing cmos see if it dose anything to help. We I oc my ram and the timings are not right or something the system will turn on but not display anything.

2 minutes ago, cowpker4life said:

Could be a problem with ram. Try clearing cmos see if it dose anything to help. We I oc my ram and the timings are not right or something the system will turn on but not display anything.

Also make sure you are using the right display settings with the montir most have different inputs they can be using to making switching between a pc or console or pcs or whatever the case be easier. Also return your cpu or mobo as that is a overclock able cpu but not a overclock able mobo you would need a z270 or z170. Don't have to just would get more out of it as K cpu's from Intel are genrally bought becuase you will overclock them.

44 minutes ago, cowpker4life said:

I tried clearing cmos but it still didn't work. ;(

On 6/17/2017 at 0:25 AM, ExiledTech said:

I tried clearing cmos but it still didn't work. ;(

By jumper or removing the batery? If u remove it it takes a min or two normally. Are you sure you are on the right display settings on the montir? Could try pulling all but one dim of ram and or remove any graphics card or pcie things or anything extra on the bored. If none of that works just vma it and change your cpu or mobo no point in having an overclockable chip if the motherboard can't overclock.