What would be my best option?

So i would like to buy an upgrade to my Thermaltake contac 16 and also going to get a CM Scout 2, i was looking at the corsair h55 and the Thermaltake Frio advanced since theyre both in my price range and are available (the frio is 20 bucks cheaper), im also unsure that the Scout 2 fits a single rad but none the less which one would be my best option , i will be doing some medium overclocking on my intel I7 3770k so i need a good cooler.

Just for extra info i am already overclocked to 4.2ghz and i have idle 35 and load 60-74

Thanks in advance

To be honest, i wouldn't recommend you buy the lower end AIO. They simply aren't worth it in terms of their performance. You're much better of buying a Noctua NH-D14 as an air cooler as it will perform better than the H55. If you do wish to go AIO, grab the h80i as a minimum.

I would go with the Noctua.. but the problem is that Noctua doesnt have an official distributor where i live (chile) so one cost 65.000 clp which is like 140 dollars :p while the Frio advanced is only 35.000 wich is like 70 bucks (tech is expensive here :c ) so in this case what would be better..... The Frio advanced or a EVGA SuperClock or Maybe even a Hyper 612 and strap a second fan too it?

Thanks again

In that case i would get the Frio - it's still a good air cooler.