Custom Cable Lengths

KSP

Hi,

I am currently planning my custom sleeved cables for my upcoming build. My case is the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG. It is a midtown case. The case has grommets on top of its PSU cover, so that GPU cables can be run down, into the PSU cover and directly into the PSU. So, I am planning on buying custom sleeved cables for my motherboard (24 Pin, 4+4 Pin), and GPU (2x 8 Pin). I don't exactly know what lengths to buy the cables in. Right now, I have chose my Motherboard cables to be 70cm long, and my GPU cables to be 30cm long. I just feel like the motherboard cables might be a little too long, and the GPU cables might be a little too short. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Riptide

Spoiler

| CPUi7 9700K @4.8GHz | Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code | Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52 | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB @3600MHz | GPU - EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.1GHz | Storage - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB; Samsung 850 Evo 1TB; WD Black 2TB | Power Supply - EVGA G3 1000 Watt (with CableMod Cables) | Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG (Anthracite Gray) | Case Fans - Too many Corsair ML120 Pro fans :P |

Peripherals

Spoiler

| Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX Brown switches | Mouse - Logitech G Pro + Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Audio - Sennheiser PC37X + GSX 1000 |

tbh what i did when i bought my custom sleeved cables was buy the ones that were meant for my psu and they all were the same length as the ones that came with my psu (idk if that helps at all)

what psu do you have? Also what color sheme do you want to go with?

11 minutes ago, 107x said:

what psu do you have? Also what color sheme do you want to go with?

My PSU is the EVGA 1000 Watt P2. My color scheme is a metallic scheme, so Blacks and Greys.

Riptide

Spoiler

| CPUi7 9700K @4.8GHz | Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code | Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52 | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB @3600MHz | GPU - EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.1GHz | Storage - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB; Samsung 850 Evo 1TB; WD Black 2TB | Power Supply - EVGA G3 1000 Watt (with CableMod Cables) | Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG (Anthracite Gray) | Case Fans - Too many Corsair ML120 Pro fans :P |

Peripherals

Spoiler

| Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX Brown switches | Mouse - Logitech G Pro + Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Audio - Sennheiser PC37X + GSX 1000 |

2 minutes ago, 107x said:

https://cablemod.com/product-category/full-cable-kits/?filter_models=g3-g2-p2-t2&filter_series=e-series

you can look through here, these bundles are meant for your psu if you dont mind buying them in a bundle, it has all the cables that came with your psu :)

Cool! Thanks!

Riptide

Spoiler

Peripherals

Spoiler

hopefully buying in a bundle will save you a few dollhairs >.<