Air Cooler for 4 x high profile RGB ram

Hello! I'm building my new pc and i'm having troubles finding a good looking cpu air cooler that won't cover the 4 sticks of rgb rams. unfortunatelly i really don't like the looks of the single tower radiators and liquid cooling is a no no (bad past experience). Also i don't plan on doing any major cpu overcloking Any ideas? Here are the specs

Core i7 7700k

Gskill trident z rgb 4x8gb

be quiet! Pure Base 600

Asus Strix Z270F Gaming

Corsair RM750x

be quiet! SilentWings 3 x 3

ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI STRIX OC

My only real option at the moment is the Zalman CNP S9900 Max and then remove the leds

If you don't plan on ocing the cryorig low profile CPU cooler is completely out of the way of the RAM and relatively stealthy.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

22 hours ago, Damascus said:

If you don't plan on ocing the cryorig low profile CPU cooler is completely out of the way of the RAM and relatively stealthy.

I'm assuming you are talking about the c7 and while i don't plan on overclocking i may do it in the future (hence the K processor) any other suggestion? also the temp where i live tends to go up to 40 degrees during summer :\

Go with an H7 or its Be Quiet! counterpart then.

Image result for cryorig h7

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

the shadow rock slim was actually my other alternative :). Just out of curiosity, does a parallel-to-the-cpu fan style tower cooler exists? i mean one like the c7 with the fan on top but with bigger size?