Buying new GPU Help!

JacobKS

Hi, I have a a10 5800k as my main computer used for daily basis and to play some games like league of legends. My previous GPU died which was the SAPPHIRESHIT R9 270X Vapor-X.

Now I want to replace my SAPPHIRESHIT. I'm thinking between RX 560 4gb and GTX 1050 ti.

According to this benchmark the average frame rate of 1050 Ti is just around 10fps higher vs the RX 560.

Since my system has an iGPU which is HD 7660D from the a10 5800K, My question is will the RX 560 work at the same time with my iGPU HD 7660D and vice versa like a crossfire thing? If they will work together it means it can produce more fps right? it means it could be the same powerful as the 1050 ti?

And 1050 Ti obviously will not work with my iGPU right? My APU a10 5800k will work just like a CPU and wont use its HD 7660D because its from Nvidia and cant do the dual graphics thing?

Thank Yowwww............

it won't crossfire.

you should RMA that card if you still have warranty. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Ignore dual graphics, just get a decent graphics card.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

7 minutes ago, JacobKS said:

Hi, I have a a10 5800k as my main computer used for daily basis and to play some games like league of legends. My previous GPU died which was the SAPPHIRESHIT R9 270X Vapor-X.

Now I want to replace my SAPPHIRESHIT. I'm thinking between RX 560 4gb and GTX 1050 ti.

According to this benchmark the average frame rate of 1050 Ti is just around 10fps higher vs the RX 560.

Since my system has an iGPU which is HD 7660D from the a10 5800K, My question is will the RX 560 work at the same time with my iGPU HD 7660D and vice versa like a crossfire thing? If they will work together it means it can produce more fps right? it means it could be the same powerful as the 1050 ti?

And 1050 Ti obviously will not work with my iGPU right? My APU a10 5800k will work just like a CPU and wont use its HD 7660D because its from Nvidia and cant do the dual graphics thing?

Thank Yowwww............

If by any chance the integrated would've worked with the dedicated you wouldn't get more fps. Go with the 1050ti(i am using one atm with my 880k) it works awesome. If your budget is higher you could also go with a 1060 6gb.

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

5 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Ignore dual graphics, just get a decent graphics card.

But the RX 560 and A10 5800K can enable dual graphics?

Just now, JacobKS said:

But the RX 560 and A10 5800K can enable dual graphics?

Even if it could i don't recommend it.

It has basically the same issues has a Xfire and SLI setup and it's usually a mess...

Honestly if you want the most performance for your money you need to go used.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon