Does Nintendo hate money?

I think Nintendo might under produce some of their products on purpose to help build hype. If you can't find a Switch anywhere and everyone who has one is talking about BOTW like it's the second coming or something then when the second run comes out in a few months time then it'll be the hot item. Either that or it's possible that Nintendo had a hard time gauging the demand and thus hedged their bets by not flooding stores with Switches. Either way Nintendo loves money and they're really good at getting it from people.

9 minutes ago, Seamonster420 said:

I think Nintendo might under produce some of their products on purpose to help build hype. If you can't find a Switch anywhere and everyone who has one is talking about BOTW like it's the second coming or something then when the second run comes out in a few months time then it'll be the hot item. Either that or it's possible that Nintendo had a hard time gauging the demand and thus hedged their bets by not flooding stores with Switches. Either way Nintendo loves money and they're really good at getting it from people.

They have sold faster than the PS4 at launch, so it doesn't seem like they have been producing in small numbers or anything. 

Literally came here to make a thread about this..

It's crazy... No store in canada has it right now.  I tried to order from amazon.com but they can't ship to me...

On 6/14/2017 at 11:05 PM, Didja said:

Heh, i could, but i'd don't believe in scamming people for their money. Messed up on many accounts.

Not a scam if you are actually doing work that they would otherwise have to do. 

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

On 6/11/2017 at 4:09 AM, Abyssal Radon said:

There isn't a Nintendo exclusive for me to warrant a $300 console/tablet. Unless E3 2017 shows promising games coming out, I plan on waiting. At this time, I am looking at the Xbox Scorpio console purchase rather than the Switch. But who knows, Nintendo might release a amazing game, but even if that happens, would that still warrant a $300 console purchase for one or two games? Hell, no lol. 

This is from the future. Nintendo crushed E3 this year.