RX 580s in stock.

Vandorlot
On 6/7/2017 at 4:45 PM, themctipers said:

$522 paid for 1070 (zotac 3 fan)

seriously, like for real? is that USD? because I just bought a Zotac 1080ti Founders Edition from Jet.com 2 weeks ago and once I get all the cashback from the Ibotta shopping app that had a special 15% (instead of there normal 1.5%) in a couple weeks I will have a net cost of $583, $522 is just insane for that much weaker of a card.

5 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

seriously, like for real? is that USD? because I just bought a Zotac 1080ti Founders Edition from Jet.com 2 weeks ago and once I get all the cashback from the Ibotta shopping app that had a special 15% (instead of there normal 1.5%) in a couple weeks I will have a net cost of $583, $522 is just insane for that much weaker of a card.

CAD. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On 6/7/2017 at 3:23 PM, dizmo said:

If you're using eBay to measure pricing on anything, you're doing it wrong.

No, use the sold price not the prices people list it for. If you look under sold items they are prices reasonable for what they are most of the time. 

The ones with crazy prices are the ones you see because no one buys them. 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

On 6/10/2017 at 7:13 PM, HunterSkater429 said:

No, use the sold price not the prices people list it for. If you look under sold items they are prices reasonable for what they are most of the time. 

The ones with crazy prices are the ones you see because no one buys them. 

I did use that. I saw it bought for 450 on an auction on ebay.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD