I need help buying a new laptop please confused between the two..

Dell inspiron 15 5000 5577

offers-

i5 7300hq

GTX 1050 4GB

74whr battery

1Tb HDD 

8Gb ram

MSI GL62M 7RD

offers- 

i5 7300hq

GTX 1050 2GB

44whr battery

1Tb HDD 

8Gb ram

The problem is that Dell one is too slim but has two air coolers too just like MSI im worried about over heating problems.. while gaming.. plus can someone advice that which screen is better? MSI is more fat and has large air vents at the bottom for laptop coolers.. and also hat copper heat pipes.. not sure about dell though... plus im getting 4gb 1050 in dell and also a lot bigger battery... but it doesnt have large vents for cooling at bottom.. i dont want my laptop to die of gaming after 2 years.... can someone advice please? MSI ? or DELL? or someother? i have a budget of 800USD max. and i have also checked inspiron 7567 but its costly in my region.

5 minutes ago, Hadi Kirmani said:

Dell inspiron 15 5000 5577

offers-

i5 7300hq

GTX 1050 4GB

74whr battery

1Tb HDD 

8Gb ram

this looks better, look at reviews 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

this looks better, look at reviews 

looks better config wise i know.. but its very slim. and doesnt have alot of air vents at bottom... im worried about overheating

As long as the system is plugged in and kept on a table and off surfaces like carpet, you'll be fine.

24 minutes ago, Hadi Kirmani said:

looks better config wise i know.. but its very slim. and doesnt have alot of air vents at bottom... im worried about overheating

The best thing you could do for this is to read as many reviews as you can, and see if anything about thermals or lack of airflow is brought up.  Start with the 1 star reviews ( or whatever represents the lowest rating.) and see whats common among them (i.e the screen is terrible, poor battery life, etc.)  You could also do a google search because if a problem is glaring enough, there's bound to be someone bitching about it in a forum somewhere.  

2 hours ago, Ctown0812 said:

The best thing you could do for this is to read as many reviews as you can, and see if anything about thermals or lack of airflow is brought up.  Start with the 1 star reviews ( or whatever represents the lowest rating.) and see whats common among them (i.e the screen is terrible, poor battery life, etc.)  You could also do a google search because if a problem is glaring enough, there's bound to be someone bitching about it in a forum somewhere.  

okay thanx
i will see but the problem is the dell one launched on 6th june 2017.. no one has it

16 hours ago, Hadi Kirmani said:

okay thanx
i will see but the problem is the dell one launched on 6th june 2017.. no one has it

I'm sure you could find a professional review somewhere on the internet, at the very least.  Maybe not this specific model/configuration, but something similar.  Looks like the inspiron has vents at the back and the sides. Just based on that, if you leave it on a flat surface and not carpet or anything like that, you should be good.