Geforce Experience

Osmium

I couldn't care less about game optimizer, as for the driver updates, I only download them when they offer performance improvements of the games I play. Shadowplay on the other hand is fantastic ! WAY better tahn Fraps.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

for those that don't want to/don't care to/don't know how to tinker with settings to get that 1-2FPS boost it does a great deal. For average user it is really good. For the more experienced user it is still useful to get a base that you can tinker further from. 

In my experience (see what I did there) the program always cranks settings up way too high. In both of the newer BF games the thing tells me to put everything on ultra, well I know and have tested that on ultra I get 30-40 fps. The same story on other games as well. It is not worth it to me to turn the settings way up only to turn them down to realistic levels.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

It's a big deal for me coming from AMD (7950 -> 760). Updating or reinstalling AMD drivers requires a satanic ritual and a sacrifice to allah and all you need to do with Nvidia is download (very quickly) the update and wait 30sec for it to install, then you're good to go. I love it. AMD drivers crashed too much for me and the Nvidia driver hasn't crashed once since I got the GPU. Another thing - AMD hardly ever releases a stable channel for drivers, they're always beta. What's up with that? It's sad.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Seems like i'm the only one that has issues with it whenever i open it there's a relatively high chance the program crashes almost immediately after starting it  saying that "Geforce Experience encountered and error and must close". Reinstalling doesn't solve it so i have no clue what is it's issue. But it does have some nice features  and hopefully i won't have to have those same problems once i build my new pc :)

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Yes I noticed with my MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozer 2GB that NVIDIA GeForce Experience won't fully crank out all my settings to max. It would optimize the game to mediocre settings, but I can AC3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist at Ultra settings with at least 30+ FPS. What NVIDIA needs to do it tweak the optimizer a bit, expand upon the platform of more games and you got yourself a solid program. I haven't tried Shadow play yet but will soon.

I like that it updates the game profiles automatically.

And shadowplay works brilliantly for me, tried it in multiple game, Arkham Asylum, Euro Truck Sim 2, TWD etc etc

Looking for a job

Must be nice, GFE recommends dropping most of my AA and shadows, reflections etc.. to low.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Yeah it told me my 560ti could run bf3 at like high and ultra with crazy settings.

Same thing here. But my card is slightly oc (900mhz) so I dont know whether that affects the settings preset. Maybe it is for single player campaign only, not multiplayer.