It dust doing this? 1070. RPM fans.

IAmAkiro

1st Sorry for the misleading thread, because I earlier had to test my card, and usally after 2 runs it hits around 62-63 degress, allthough it hits higher is okay now i guess but usally the RPM's is under 1600 when I do these tests, but they're hitting higher, is that because of dust? 

My Machine is a dust lover, since i live in 25 squaremeters the next 8 days then we move to 45 squaremeters :D 

I'll be borrowing a Air compressors the day/days after, and will blow out my GPU (I'm not happy with taking it out, so i'll be doing it in the PC)

But is dust the reason my GPU is running faster RPMS, or is it the heat? 

11 minutes ago, GGWP1337 said:

1st Sorry for the misleading thread, because I earlier had to test my card, and usally after 2 runs it hits around 62-63 degress, allthough it hits higher is okay now i guess but usally the RPM's is under 1600 when I do these tests, but they're hitting higher, is that because of dust? 

My Machine is a dust lover, since i live in 25 squaremeters the next 8 days then we move to 45 squaremeters :D 

I'll be borrowing a Air compressors the day/days after, and will blow out my GPU (I'm not happy with taking it out, so i'll be doing it in the PC)

But is dust the reason my GPU is running faster RPMS, or is it the heat? 

2 runs of what? 60 degrees is not that hot for a GPU. They can go up to 100.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

Could you please sctructure your post better.
What you testing with?

60-70°C is not hot
Dust can cause air flow restrictions in the cooler so the temps will be higher so the fans will spin faster. Idk about your paticular GPU though since I don't have it in my hands. Just have a look and check.
Be careful not to overspin fans with the air compressor. Hold them carefully with your hand while un-dusting.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

36 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

Could you please sctructure your post better.
What you testing with?

60-70°C is not hot
Dust can cause air flow restrictions in the cooler so the temps will be higher so the fans will spin faster. Idk about your paticular GPU though since I don't have it in my hands. Just have a look and check.
Be careful not to overspin fans with the air compressor. Hold them carefully with your hand while un-dusting.

What I meant is I ran 2 Benchmarks of Heavens Ultra/Extreme 1080p, so basically my card hitted higher rpms than usual, also its collecting dust way more than anything else on 25 squaremeter, so i just wanted to know if maybe using an compressor to clean it out maybe would help it a bit? also i use a cottonbud to hold the fans, down so It doesnt spin when I blow :)

11 hours ago, GGWP1337 said:

What I meant is I ran 2 Benchmarks of Heavens Ultra/Extreme 1080p, so basically my card hitted higher rpms than usual, also its collecting dust way more than anything else on 25 squaremeter, so i just wanted to know if maybe using an compressor to clean it out maybe would help it a bit? also i use a cottonbud to hold the fans, down so It doesnt spin when I blow :)

A bigger living space won't make your pc collect less dust necessarily. Of course you can clean out your pc with a compressor just make sure ro unplug everything and to block the fans.

If your pc is a real dust magnet you could try to install some dust filters and try to keep your pressure inside the case positive.

10 hours ago, Vacras said:

A bigger living space won't make your pc collect less dust necessarily. Of course you can clean out your pc with a compressor just make sure ro unplug everything and to block the fans.

If your pc is a real dust magnet you could try to install some dust filters and try to keep your pressure inside the case positive.

There is filters in my HAF X, but I might buy those Demcifilters and put on my case.

Regarding fans I have the following: 1 Front that is intake, Top exhaust Rear is where my radiator is (Seidon 120M from Cooler Master) also exhaust, and then the side fan Intake, what should I do to get positive airflow?

You should get positive airflow already due to having 2 intakes and 2 exhausts while one of them is pushing through a radiator which will reduce the amount of air passing.

i assume that the side intake isn't filtered or is it? 

I'd suggest moving the intake from the side to the front and see whether it helps or not.

It have a fitler though but the problem for me is I am not that techy and the only place I know to put it is in the top, and thats the devil to open up.

8 minutes ago, GGWP1337 said:

It have a fitler though but the problem for me is I am not that techy and the only place I know to put it is in the top, and thats the devil to open up.

If everything is filtered you should be fine in regards of dust.

Even with filters it's normal that the inside of a pc gets dusty over time.

personally I clean my pc every 3 months or so in order to keep dust minimal. 

2 hours ago, Vacras said:

If everything is filtered you should be fine in regards of dust.

Even with filters it's normal that the inside of a pc gets dusty over time.

personally I clean my pc every 3 months or so in order to keep dust minimal. 

Ah okay. I saw this https://www.amazon.co.uk/ITdusters-com-EGP-COM-011-CompuCleaner-Electric-Duster/dp/B00S7CH6FK 

I don't pay for power, so is this maybe better than compressed air? mean here I pay around $15 for one can of air, and I need at least 2-3 for clean, or I can borrow a big compressor but it's also the transport, so which will be best for the long run?

8 minutes ago, GGWP1337 said:

Ah okay. I saw this https://www.amazon.co.uk/ITdusters-com-EGP-COM-011-CompuCleaner-Electric-Duster/dp/B00S7CH6FK 

I don't pay for power, so is this maybe better than compressed air? mean here I pay around $15 for one can of air, and I need at least 2-3 for clean, or I can borrow a big compressor but it's also the transport, so which will be best for the long run?

It's definitely cheaper in the long run. I would look at one that has a filter for moisture and dust so there is no risk of damaging anything.

just keep your pc shut off and disconnected for like a hour to avoid any damage to your pc. It's probably way to carefull but I'd rather be cautious than regretting my mistakes :P

@Vacras Usally when I clean my PC i do the following: Shut off my PC, go to bed,  when I wake up i take the cables out, when I have taken the last cable out usally the PSU one, i press the start button and hold it down for 5 seconds 3 times, make sure the power is out off my PC then i take the side off and cleans it, put it back turns it back on :P 

But  will the Compucleaner be a bad idea or not? :) 

No it well be a good idea. 

Oka you should be on the safe side then :P