New $50 headphones?

lolzisgoodforu

ive got $50 to spend and i need some new headphones, im gonna be gaming with them but they dont need to be gaming headphones. i dont care if they are wireless or wired and i like myself some strong bass, so whats the best sounding headphones that i can get for 50 bucks?

The HyperX Cloud Stinger seems to be a good choice in that price range but the Steelseries Siberia v2 could be better (idk, I've never used or done much research in either). I will say that the Logitech G230, a popular headset in that price range it seems, isn't that good of a headset. The build quality feels cheap, the audio quality is beaten out by my $15 Panasonic earbuds and the mic is disappointing. And two out of the three I've owned have the mic die completely or gain a ton of static.

You can get real HyperX Clouds (not the stingers) for $45 refurbished or Sennheiser Urbanite Over-Ears used in good condition for $40.

9 hours ago, Nimrodor said:

You can get real HyperX Clouds (not the stingers) for $45 refurbished or Sennheiser Urbanite Over-Ears used in good condition for $40.

He's looking for new headphones not used and refurbished.

LyxPro HAS 30. 

TBH, for $20 you can do much better than $50 headphones by buying a set of Logitech Z200 speakers. 

I know that the OP wants headphones. But if speakers are OK then buy speakers. Seriously. 

I've never had a good experience with headsets at such a low price, so I would suggest some good headphones like Superlux HD668B with some table mic if you need it (I use some cheap Speedlink mic and I have better audio than my friends with their cheap headsets), or you could even buy yourself some closed-back headphones so you could use them outside for music aswell...