SONY KD-55XD8599 Remote questions

Hello, I have some questions, does the SONY KD-55XD8599 remote work with the HT-CT790 sound bar? like in the sense that it can use one remote? we are going to wall-mount it, and put the speaker bar under it. I know it features chromecast built in just like the tv, and they seem pretty similar. any comment on the tv choice? thanks. bye!

I believe it should as long as you connect it through HDMI and use Bravia SYNC, I use a 43 inch Sony Bravia and similar soundbar and they work like that just fine 

Red Red Wine

i5 6500 - GTX 1050 2GB DDR5 - 8GB 2666 DDR4 - EVGA 400W - Corsair Spec Aplha - 1TB WD Blue

Just now, TGaming100 said:

I believe it should as long as you connect it through HDMI and use Bravia SYNC, I use a 43 inch Sony Bravia and similar soundbar and they work like that just fine 

but I intend to use the ci+ module, so no input necessary 

Well I don't know about that one it might be a bit of a gamble, I don't know if BRAVIA SYNC works over the ci+ module

Red Red Wine

i5 6500 - GTX 1050 2GB DDR5 - 8GB 2666 DDR4 - EVGA 400W - Corsair Spec Aplha - 1TB WD Blue

ok, I'll chat with sony support I guess :D 

Ok, good luck!

Red Red Wine