TN High Refresh Rate vs. IPS Display

Im deciding to buy a gaming laptop, Im not sure if I should go with a good 60hz IPS screen or a 120hz not as beautiful TN pannel any advice? Thanks in advance :) 

1 minute ago, Piorortiz1007 said:

Im deciding to buy a gaming laptop, Im not sure if I should go with a good 60hz IPS screen or a 120hz not as beautiful TN pannel any advice? Thanks in advance :) 

what specs? and do you care about traveling with it a lot?

Well it depends on what you are doing, if you are going to be playing FPS games like CSGO for example, then you should diffidently get the 144hz. If you are going to be content creating and need the extra colors, you should get the IPS 60hz. 

4 minutes ago, Synawke said:

what specs? and do you care about traveling with it a lot?

I was planning to go with a msi gs63vr witha 1060 with an ips pannel but some told me that it's better to get a high refresh rate monitor. Yes I travel a lot that's why Im planning to buy a laptop instead of building a pc 

With laptop, IPS generally better because you'll be dealing with glare, different angle point of view, all various stuff.

Also anti glare panel preferred.

Again, this is laptop, not a screen that you will put in your room for the rest of it's life.

10 hours ago, Piorortiz1007 said:

I was planning to go with a msi gs63vr witha 1060 with an ips pannel but some told me that it's better to get a high refresh rate monitor. Yes I travel a lot that's why Im planning to buy a laptop instead of building a pc 

Id go with 60hz IPS. 120 is great but a 1060 wont be getting that high of FPS anyways. And with a laptop you want good viewing angles