Hello!

I have problems with my newly bought board 3days ago which is the Asrock z270 Extreme 4 I'll try to make it less confusing as I could.

1st Problem BIOS: When I try to save and exit from Bios easy mode or Advance mode my PC Shuts off I mean literally turns of LED Fans, Ram LED turns off except the motherboard LED which is the RGB and the Red Light indicating the bios and after a few seconds 3 - 5 it turns off itself again without any problem and I can go inside the windows do some work play some games the PC is running well without any kind of problem except the one I mentioned above, also I cannot use the internet flash so I tried to use the instant flash. 

( I did manage to flash the bios using Instant Flash with a USB stick after the update it tells me to restart I click yes it turns off and then turns itself up after a few seconds and I checked the bios version it is been updated from 1.20 - 2.00)

2nd Problem is Motherboard LED: When I turn my PC off all the mouse, fans, keyboard LED's turns off "EXCEPT" the motherboard RGB LED and the Red Light that is indicating the bios that I'm using.

I cannot find any solution about this kind of thing I contact ASRock support and until now I didn't receive any email so I tried to post it here I would be glad if anyone can help me solve this issue

SPEC:

i7 7700k

16GB Trident Z RGB

GTX 1080
1TB WD HDD

500GB Toshiba HDD

Seasonic X Series 750W