Asus cablemod

MorganO

**delete/move if not allowed**

Does anyone have a code for the 20% off cable mod sets that comes with the motherboards, I left my code at home, and I'm impatient to get it, if anyone could give me their code and I'll give you m in when I return home, I can provide proof of postage, many thanks

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

On 5/29/2017 at 2:17 PM, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Does anyone have a code for the 20% off cable mod sets that comes with the motherboards, I left my code at home, and I'm impatient to get it, if anyone could give me their code and I'll give you m in when I return home, I can provide proof of postage, many thanks

If you know that code comes with Asus Rampage V Edition 10. I can dig out my motherboard box & look through it. Since I will not be using any CableMod products ( I create all my cables from scratch).

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

On 5/29/2017 at 1:17 PM, KOMTechAndGaming said:

I'll take yours if you're not going to use it, kind sir

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X

CPU Cooler: H100i V2

RAM: Trident Z RGB 16GB 3000MHz Cl 14

Motherboard: ASUS RIG Crosshair VI Hero AM4 ATX motherboard

GPU: 980Ti

PSU: Rm1000x

Storage: Samsung PM961 512 GB m.2 Nvme sad

Storage: 7500 RPM 2 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard drive

Case: 570X RGB (White)

20 hours ago, Revan654 said:

If you know that code comes with Asus Rampage V Edition 10. I can dig out my motherboard box & look through it. Since I will not be using any CableMod products ( I create all my cables from scratch).

13 hours ago, Kloudkicker said:

I'll take yours if you're not going to use it, kind sir

Turns out it doesn't work on the EU store, nor does it work on the full sets :(, this isn't stated on the promotion website at all, so I'll have a code available. 

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Turns out it doesn't work on the EU store, nor does it work on the full sets :(, this isn't stated on the promotion website at all, so I'll have a code available. 

Hey, I'm in the US. I'll take it and use it on a custom set for my rm1000x

Spoiler

My guess it suppose to used toward lighting that works with Asus motherboards. The discount will barely cover the cost of shipping. If I have an extra one I'll post it later, Motherboard box is buried at the bottom.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Kloudkicker said:

Hey, I'm in the US. I'll take it and use it on a custom set for my rm1000x

Lemme try and find it, on the proviso, you show the set of cables once you get them, I'll message you

The ASUS codes only apply to our global store for the cost of cables, sorry. It is mainly geared towards customers who use our custom configurator option as there is a small price premium involved with full customization over our retail ready products. However the code does apply to our other retail ready cable kit products as well.

11 minutes ago, CableMod said:

The ASUS codes only apply to our global store for the cost of cables, sorry. It is mainly geared towards customers who use our custom configurator option as there is a small price premium involved with full customization over our retail ready products. However the code does apply to our other retail ready cable kit products as well.

It does?, I was told it didn't, I ordered from the EU store unaware of these, so I couldn't apply the 20%, in regards to this, it should be clearer on the website and such :/

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

It does?, I was told it didn't, I ordered from the EU store unaware of these, so I couldn't apply the 20%, in regards to this, it should be clearer on the website and such :/

@KOMTechAndGaming Yes the code works for 20% off cables through our global store, we do make note of that on the promo page. :)

56 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Lemme try and find it, on the proviso, you show the set of cables once you get them, I'll message you

Definitely! I still need to build up the rest of the system but I'll send you pics of the cables and the complete system once I get it done!

Spoiler

1 hour ago, CableMod said:

@KOMTechAndGaming Yes the code works for 20% off cables through our global store, we do make note of that on the promo page. :)

Well that's annoying, oh well I ordered my set on Monday night, no ETA on them, I paid for standard shipping but no ETA on when they'll arrive

3 hours ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Well that's annoying, oh well I ordered my set on Monday night, no ETA on them, I paid for standard shipping but no ETA on when they'll arrive

@KOMTechAndGaming sorry about that. Our EU orders ship really quickly, please email Support@CableMod.com and we can likely grab a tracking # for you. :) 

13 hours ago, CableMod said:

@KOMTechAndGaming sorry about that. Our EU orders ship really quickly, please email Support@CableMod.com and we can likely grab a tracking # for you. :) 

Thanks, I'll do that, many thanks 

18 hours ago, CableMod said:

Submitted a ticket