What happened here?

So I normally have a 1GB cap on my phone on it's contract.

If I deplete it I am still allowed to use 3G at no extra charges but the speed gets lowered to 64 kbps.

I am allowed to reset the cap to 1 GB again by SMSing 'reset speed' to a certain number for a 5 euro fee.

I recently switched ISP's and boy did they make a mess, haven't had internet since saturday.

They say it could take up until 10 workdays to work this out....

Soooo to keep gaming online (WoW, Minecraft) I tether my phone to my pc and game via 3G.

Thing is, the first couple of days it went fine, I reset the speed twice so I could game on.

Since yesterday I was stuck at 50MB left, you can see it on the website (T mobile).

'Almost time to reset speed ' I thought.

But no, the 50MB won't deplete or change, I have been gaming all day, checked every couple of hours, but it still says I am at 50MB, I even used it in the train while commuting to watch some videos on youtube.

Did something go wrong at T Mobile and am I so lucky as to be able to profit from it at a time like this? :D

Wait. T-Mobile is also in the Netherlands? 

I learn something new everyday.

Lol, of course.

modern Tel-co's are the spawn of Satan's's anus.

So use this free internet for all it's worth right? :P I am actually pretty satisfied with T Mobile.

Like that time I found that the gas pump meter was broken, fill her up and drive drive drive! :P 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Lucky bastard :P

Gas is at less than $4 right now though :o

really? I haven't been outside in 4 days seriously I have no job. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Still not depleting.

Great! :P

I assume that by T-Mobile you mean EE? (the merged version of T-mobile and Orange)

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

I assume that by T-Mobile you mean EE? (the merged version of T-mobile and Orange)

Not sure, I just know them as T-Mobile.

Wait. T-Mobile is also in the Netherlands? 

I learn something new everyday.

The jump from Germany (where T-Mobile - as a part of Deutsche Telekom - actually comes from) to the Netherlands is much smaller than to the US, isn't it? ;)

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

Used a lot of data now.

Still stuck at 50MB. :P

I hope for your sake their arent keeping track and hit you with the bill later when the system catches up lol

This kinda thing happened to me with itunes a few years back. Had 5 bucks left on the gift card but spent over $200 worth of songs and apps. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

What if its just glitching and its charging you like $10000000000 extra

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla