My second monitor WILL NOT display.

Go to solution Solved by Ashleyyyy,

this maybe stupidly easy, but press the windows key + p and make sure it's set to expand...

Hi, I recently moved and re-assembled my whole setup. For whatever reason, it WILL NOT display 2 monitors. I've had both screens work, just not at the same time! I can NOT figure it out, and the one not displaying is on brand new cables that I know for a fact work. Then when I unplugged my main monitor for some reason the other one would display.

Wondering what type of possible fixes I can try, I know I was rather vague, but there is no explanation behind it as far as I can see.

Try reinstalling video drivers, use DDU (google it) to uninstall the old ones and then install the new ones from the manufacturers website.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

this maybe stupidly easy, but press the windows key + p and make sure it's set to expand...

She/Her

Have you been into the Windows Display Settings? You can navuagte to it by right clicking the desktop. 

Does your monitor show there?

On 5/29/2017 at 8:17 AM, firelighter487 said:

My man!

6 hours ago, Spenlard said:

My man!

really? that worked? that's odd, windows should do that by itself... oh well...

She/Her