new cooler needed!

Right now i have Corsair H110i.. it sucks for me, I overclock my CPU V1,260 and temps go up to 45C on idle and under load like 78C.. sucks

I want new cooler that will do better job 

2 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

Right now i have Corsair H110i.. it sucks for me, I overclock my CPU V1,260 and temps go up to 45C on idle and under load like 78C.. sucks

ok... well i don't believe h110i reach that high temps

5 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

Have you applied thermal paste/ mounted it properly?

That could be the source of the problem...

-Lukas

1000$ PC: CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.6ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming-3 RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 3000mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb G1 gaming Storage: 2tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm PSU: Corsair Vengeance 550m Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ cherry mx browns Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

17 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

So get a better cooler.

If you want suggestions maybe tell us your budget and what size rad would fit your case 

Does you mum know you're here?

4 hours ago, Fluffybakon said:

Have you applied thermal paste/ mounted it properly?

That could be the source of the problem...

I tried changing thermal paste.. didn't help 

3 hours ago, VVoltor said:

So get a better cooler.

If you want suggestions maybe tell us your budget and what size rad would fit your case 

280mm, no budget.... 

4 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

ok... well i don't believe h110i reach that high temps

I'm thinking to buy Be Quiet BW003 Cooler Silent Loop 

Okay, i spent a lot of money for my PC cause CPU Cooler, GPU GTX980ti bla bla bla.. and now i'm having noise problem...

Right now i have SILENT BASE 800 | ORANGE and Corsair H110i

Cooler Fans are on 80% and i had to downclock my CPU, to keep it cool... not happy at all..

Noise problem, this is were rad is located.. fans are up (Photo should be there marked with red color) so i can hear them clearly fucking loud! annoying as fuck! and i had to down clock my fucking CPU! I7 4970k

I tried changing Thermal paste and everything.. even if i could fix temp stupid ass loud noise will be there..

nDeS6Lc.png

I'm thinking to buy Be Quiet BW003 Cooler Silent Loop.. seems like a better cooler and it's from same manifacturer as my Case..

I really wish i could change location of my fans but i can't... No space :(

Fans can only be up, cause of the MB i can't put them down i think here is a small pic look 

NjIku57.jpg

Is the coolers fans stock?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

What kind of noise is there?

What kind of overclock do you have, and what did you need to go down to?

What were your temps exactly?

Main

CPU: i7 4790 Ram: HyperX Savage 24GB DDR3 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960 MOBO: Asus B85 Pro Gamer SSDs: HyperX Fury 120gb, Corsair Force LX 128gb HDDs: Seagate SSHD 1tb + 1tb seagate HDD CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Pure Rock PSU: Corsair RM650x Case: Fractal Design Define C window Case fans: 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Ed. 140mm intake, 1x Corsair AF120 Quiet Ed. 120mm exhaust

Peripherals

Monitors: 2x Asus VN247H Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headset: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Mousepad: Steelseries QcK, Corsair MM300 XXL Cables: Corsair Premium Pro Red Sleeved Lighting: Corsair Node Pro

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

CPU: Core i3 7100u Ram: 8gb DDR4 SSD: 256gb Sandisk X4 Pro Screen: 13.3" TN 

Asus E403SA

CPU: Pentium N3700 Quad Core Ram: 4gb DDR3 SSD: 128gb eMMC Screen: 14" 1080p TN

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

PSU Tier List Updated    Personal Steam Account   

1 minute ago, Billy_Mays said:

Is the coolers fans stock?

Yes

Just now, pelark said:

What kind of noise is there?

What kind of overclock do you have, and what did you need to go down to?

What were your temps exactly?

Well before i had this corsair cooler, i had Nocutal cooler with OC CPU and it was working fine.. No problem noise or anything like that.. I got myself this new Corsair cooler, first fan noise were killing me, then i checked temps they sucked cause my Nocutal cooler was doing better job..

CPU was at 1,260V now it's at 1,200V to keep temps cool, and CPU is at 4.0Ghz but it was at 4.6Ghz..

Just now, lovingGamer said:

Well before i had this corsair cooler, i had Nocutal cooler with OC CPU and it was working fine.. No problem noise or anything like that.. I got myself this new Corsair cooler, first fan noise were killing me, then i checked temps they sucked cause my Nocutal cooler was doing better job..

CPU was at 1,260V now it's at 1,200V to keep temps cool, and CPU is at 4.0Ghz but it was at 4.6Ghz..

Return the cooler and get a BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 / 3 pro. They're quiet as all hell and they cool wonderfully.

Main

CPU: i7 4790 Ram: HyperX Savage 24GB DDR3 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960 MOBO: Asus B85 Pro Gamer SSDs: HyperX Fury 120gb, Corsair Force LX 128gb HDDs: Seagate SSHD 1tb + 1tb seagate HDD CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Pure Rock PSU: Corsair RM650x Case: Fractal Design Define C window Case fans: 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Ed. 140mm intake, 1x Corsair AF120 Quiet Ed. 120mm exhaust

Peripherals

Monitors: 2x Asus VN247H Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headset: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Mousepad: Steelseries QcK, Corsair MM300 XXL Cables: Corsair Premium Pro Red Sleeved Lighting: Corsair Node Pro

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

Asus E403SA

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

Just now, pelark said:

Return the cooler and get a BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 / 3 pro. They're quiet as all hell and they cool wonderfully.

But that is air cooler ? i want water cooler 

But that is air cooler ? i want water cooler 

Why?

If noise is such a big problem that you make a forum thread with swearing and you seem generally upset, I don't know what to tell you. You could of course try the BeQuiet Silentloop coolers, but there will still be a pump noise. Have you tried different fans on your corsair rad? If the fan noise is all that bothers you that could be an idea.

Main

Peripherals

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

Asus E403SA

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

3 minutes ago, pelark said:

Why?

If noise is such a big problem that you make a forum thread with swearing and you seem generally upset, I don't know what to tell you. You could of course try the BeQuiet Silentloop coolers, but there will still be a pump noise. Have you tried different fans on your corsair rad? If the fan noise is all that bothers you that could be an idea.

NONONONO no mate, it's not a pump.. i turned pump to low, and noise was same! apsolutly same! i turn pump to maximux noise is same..

I turn down Cooler fans, noise is less... i turn it down more.. and it's nice but temp is like 60C on Idle.. 

maybe it's bad unit ?

60C on Idle

bad unit, if you're running the i7 4790k at 4GHz and your idles are 60, RMA it. 

Main

Peripherals

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

Asus E403SA

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

Just now, pelark said:

bad unit, if you're running the i7 4790k at 4GHz and your idles are 60, RMA it. 

And should i go with this new cooler from Be quiet? 

and should i get new Coolers for that cooler ?and which onces should i get? i don't care about price 

and should i get new Coolers for that cooler ?and which onces should i get? i don't care about price 

Get new fans. If you care about looks, get corsair ML fans or if you want silence get BeQuiet SilentWings 3. If you want the best performing ones, and also the ugliest ones get noctuas.

Main

Peripherals

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

Asus E403SA

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

Just now, pelark said:

Get new fans. If you care about looks, get corsair ML fans or if you want silence get BeQuiet SilentWings 3 or if you want the best performing one, and also the ugliest ones get noctuas.

and Be Quiet BW003 Cooler Silent Loop right ?

and Be Quiet BW003 Cooler Silent Loop right ?

That's the watercooler itself, if you don't want the Corsair cooler get the Silent Loop one, it has 2 BeQuiet Pure Wings 2 fans, which are great. I use one on my BeQuiet Pure rock and I can't hear it at all.

Main

Peripherals

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

Asus E403SA

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

31 minutes ago, paprikman said:

Did you remove the plastic covering from waterblock?

lmao yes i did xD