Bluetooth adapter

Hello i am going to buy an new bluetooth adapter that i will use for work. i am working as an IT support and i am often skyping people. The headset i use is Bose Soundlink II https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-around-ear-wireless-headphones-ii.html

And when i am looking for an bluetooth adapter thats gives me the mic and the sound from the headset to the pc.

(Not very smart when it comes to the different bluetooth things) 

Most (if not all) should be able to do both. Bluetooth is just a wireless transfer method so I would recommend going with one that offers a good speed/connectivity range.

Intel 7600K Over Clocked to 4.8 jibahurtz, GTX 1080 Founders Edition space heater, Cooler Master 212 Evo jet engine, 8GB DDR4 Ballistic Ram, 250GB hyperX ssd, Fractel Design Define S, Blue snowball on an arm mount, mismatched god monitors, dual keyboards, LG mouse (no vital signs, Think it died.)

Most decent ones do both (150kr and up I think), just make sure you get drivers for it.

Main

CPU: i7 4790 Ram: HyperX Savage 24GB DDR3 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960 MOBO: Asus B85 Pro Gamer SSDs: HyperX Fury 120gb, Corsair Force LX 128gb HDDs: Seagate SSHD 1tb + 1tb seagate HDD CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Pure Rock PSU: Corsair RM650x Case: Fractal Design Define C window Case fans: 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Ed. 140mm intake, 1x Corsair AF120 Quiet Ed. 120mm exhaust

Peripherals

Monitors: 2x Asus VN247H Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headset: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Mousepad: Steelseries QcK, Corsair MM300 XXL Cables: Corsair Premium Pro Red Sleeved Lighting: Corsair Node Pro

Laptops

HP Probook G4 440

CPU: Core i3 7100u Ram: 8gb DDR4 SSD: 256gb Sandisk X4 Pro Screen: 13.3" TN 

Asus E403SA

CPU: Pentium N3700 Quad Core Ram: 4gb DDR3 SSD: 128gb eMMC Screen: 14" 1080p TN

Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S8

PSU Tier List Updated    Personal Steam Account   

23 minutes ago, unholyprfection said:

Most (if not all) should be able to do both. Bluetooth is just a wireless transfer method so I would recommend going with one that offers a good speed/connectivity range.

10 minutes ago, pelark said:

Most decent ones do both (150kr and up I think), just make sure you get drivers for it.

Thanks both! 

Bluetooth is desgined for short range + power for VERY fast connection speeds. Your going to be limited up to around 36 feet, but thats the way the technology is designed. With 5g on the way we may see this implemented and start to replace Bluetooth for fast low latency connections over longer distances although not for some time.

Got my bluetooth adapter today, and its very laggy, tried to google and it said, update driver, use an usb 2.0 and reinstalled the drivers, but nothing will the laggy problem, and i sound like transformer.