Does a portable DAC/AMP improve cellphone playback experience?

Is portable AMP&DAC good for IEM
I just bought a pair of RHA T10i and I'm doing some light research to see if would be a benefit for the experience to use with a Portable AMP/DAC while listening music with my cellphone (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge).

And if so, are the AMP/DAC combos under $50 US worth to have? Like The Fiio's ones.

Also, I looked at the previous posts and wasn't able to get a clear answer, although I know it will be pretty subjective for each one, I will be glad to have the forum opinion.

Thanks for your attention! 

I would say not worth it.You don't actively focus in on your sound when your walking and where would you put it 

My life

if the AMP/DAC directly connected digitally and pull in raw data, it might do better, but if AMP/DAC has analog input from a smartphone output, well, not really improve that much because the original itself not so great anymore. How can it improve if there is no data about it ?

16 minutes ago, swizeus said:

if the AMP/DAC directly connected digitally and pull in raw data, it might do better, but if AMP/DAC has analog input from a smartphone output, well, not really improve that much because the original itself not so great anymore. How can it improve if there is no data about it ?

Why should we even consider that when the erogonomics and use cases are so dumb.

Who just pulls out a dac for a run and if you pull it out in a libreay or something 90 percent of the time they'll think it's a bomb or something

My life

8 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Why should we even consider that when the erogonomics and use cases are so dumb.

Who just pulls out a dac for a run and if you pull it out in a libreay or something 90 percent of the time they'll think it's a bomb or something

This picture is on Creative website for one of their Portable USB DAC Headphone Amp. I know that it might be a bit hard to pull it off, but I would like to know how much can it add to the listening experience. (I know than with headphones usually is more useful due to the Impedance and sensitivity etc.) 

fea_5.png