Changing Build Theme Help

So, I have built my computer, (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MgdCPs) and I am slightly worried about the theme.

My problem is if I ever wanted to change themes of my build (i.e. change from Red/Black with White to Blue/Black with White). My current motherboard, ASUS PRIME B350-Plus, has Red LEDs constant showing which hinders any flexibility with themes.

By the way my current PC is deemed Charmeleon -because of deep Red and Black theme- and I plan to paste a Trading Card on the SSD which shows through the panel.

My thought is if I ever wanted to change, to say Blastoise, I could just change the LED strip to Blue and replace the card on the SSD. And with a different Mobo (eyeing ASRock A320M Pro4) this would be possible without the clashing Red LEDs from the current Mobo.

Another Possible Solution. Can you turn off the Motherboard LEDS?

FULL CUSTOM WATER COOLED = AMD Ryzen 1700X + AsRock B450 itx/ac + 2x8GB ADATA D10 DDR4 + EVGA GTX 1070 FTW  Integra 450W SFX + Intel 660p 1TB SSD + Modded Fractal Design Node 202

22 minutes ago, Marenoc said:

So, I have built my computer, (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MgdCPs) and I am slightly worried about the theme.

My problem is if I ever wanted to change themes of my build (i.e. change from Red/Black with White to Blue/Black with White). My current motherboard, ASUS PRIME B350-Plus, has Red LEDs constant showing which hinders any flexibility with themes.

By the way my current PC is deemed Charmeleon -because of deep Red and Black theme- and I plan to paste a Trading Card on the SSD which shows through the panel.

My thought is if I ever wanted to change, to say Blastoise, I could just change the LED strip to Blue and replace the card on the SSD. And with a different Mobo (eyeing ASRock A320M Pro4) this would be possible without the clashing Red LEDs from the current Mobo.

I would change the motherboard to something that is completely black or completely white because those red accents wont always look good

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

28 minutes ago, Marenoc said:

Yes you can turn off the LED on the mobo.

9 minutes ago, AdamBGames said:

I would change the motherboard to something that is completely black or completely white because those red accents wont always look good

That is my thinking in the long run but as of now, the accents are completely unnoticeable in the dark. But this is also because I've been using Red LEDs. I will see if the Blue LEDs clash with red accents tonight

FULL CUSTOM WATER COOLED = AMD Ryzen 1700X + AsRock B450 itx/ac + 2x8GB ADATA D10 DDR4 + EVGA GTX 1070 FTW  Integra 450W SFX + Intel 660p 1TB SSD + Modded Fractal Design Node 202

Just now, Marenoc said:

That is my thinking in the long run but as of now, the accents are completely unnoticeable in the dark. But this is also because I've been using Red LEDs. I will see if the Blue LEDs clash with red accents tonight

gl mate

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch