MacBook 2017 Lineup wishlist.

5 hours ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

Personally, I will go for what I want from the MacBook as this is all I would buy in terms of form factor and usability.

Core i7

16GB LPDDR4 2133MHz

2TB PCIe M.2 

2 X USB-C (Potentially a USB-C TB3 for one of these connectors)

720p-1080p webcam

Generation 2 butterfly switches

Touch bar / Touch ID

Slightly better battery.

Do you mean MacBook (12") or MacBook Pro? If You mean MacBook than this will never happen. You are literally describing a MacBook Pro. They are 2 separate products and apple will never give the MacBook terabytes of storage, more than 8gb of ram, an i7 and 2 USB-c ports. That is what the MBP is for. The 12" MacBook is for people who are not power users that use mostly cloud-based services. The 12" MacBook market does not need any of the specs you mentioned.

If you mean MacBook pro, this config is currently available. https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro?product=MLH42LL/A&step=config#

35 minutes ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

No no, I'm talking about MacBook. Most of it actually will in the refresh, the only unfiesable thing here is potentially the second USB port.

The ram is being upgraded this refresh to 16GB, with a 1TB storage option and touch bar + butterfly switches; Not sure about webcam but that coupled with a better battery and another port would be amazing. For i7 I meant a dual core 10W.

MacBook for sure will not get the touch bar. The touch bar is a second tier feature even on the MacBook pro. The touch bar also takes up more room inside that the 12" MacBook just does not have, even with the removal of the function row.