New Ryzen build, require help with OC

I'm trying to overclock my Ryzen 5 1600x to 4.1 Ghz on auto voltages. My memory is clocked to 2933MHz on 1.3 voltage. My motherboard is asus crosshair VI hero. I get the max Core clock to show 4088 MHz in HWMonitor, but the cpu cant seem to press past 2248 while manually OC'd. The card normally pumps out 3.6-7. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem? I have my bios to 1107. I am new to Overclocking and used Paul's Hardware as a refrence video and he made it seem very simple. The card seems bottlenecked.

***As an edit, im providing my monitoring as a gyazo link****

https://gyazo.com/a50ac06f83b9acb8a0ff5a16c1dcfb6d

20 hours ago, Megah3rtz said:

Run a stress test, it's downclocking itself to save energy. 

I will try this and see if it reacts to this. I should add my non overclocked cinebench score is 1211 and my overclocked is 735.

20 hours ago, Droidbot said:

Stop fucking with the BCLK and put PROPER VOLTAGE into it instead of using Auto-volts. 

I have already set it to proper voltages with no changes. BCLK is the only way my DRAM will clock itself anywhere near 3000mhz. should i sacrifice using all of my ram to see if this change works?

20 hours ago, Droidbot said:

Stop fucking with the BCLK and put PROPER VOLTAGE into it instead of using Auto-volts. 

I was mistaken when i said BCLK was the setting fixing my memory clock. DOHCP was. I have BLCK set to Auto like default. I have set the voltages to 1.4, yet i still have no problem fixed. https://gyazo.com/c526abccb99983a8940537807a0f9235

Same problem here . When i use Bios overclock settings i get this : downclocked crap . When i use RYZEN Master  everything works fine 59187ccc1cb0c_BiosOverclock.thumb.png.5cfcdd39c1994c5ad43d93f9693c54b3.png

RYZEN Master OC.png

CM Storm Trooper| Asua Maximum VII Formula| 4770k H100i|Kingston Beast 32GB|Samsung Evo 250GB SSD|Seagate 3TB|EVGA Kingpin Edition 780 Ti(SLI)|Sound Blaster Z|Corsair 1200i

Samsung U28D590D | Corsair K70 | Razer Naga Hex | Kingston Hyper X Gaming Headset

40 minutes ago, deadbc77 said:

Same problem here . When i use Bios overclock settings i get this : downclocked crap . When i use RYZEN Master  everything works fine 59187ccc1cb0c_BiosOverclock.thumb.png.5cfcdd39c1994c5ad43d93f9693c54b3.png

RYZEN Master OC.png

I will try Ryzen master, but personally I would like to solve this issue since now i see even other people are having the problem. If I find a fix or someone postsa solution for me I will mark it for you to see aswell.