Using an android console to stream games?

I would like to prefix my rambling story with one question. Is it possible that I could use something such as the  GPD_XD to run moonlight for in home streaming 

Over the past couple of days (after seeing the newest product from GPD) I've been looking into different ways to stream games around my home in a hand held fashion. After looking around for a while I realized that steam in home streaming would only work on an x86 processor and nearly gave up on the project, not wanting to pay $500 for the full atom chip enabled devices. Later as I was still thinking if there was any other way of preforming the task I remembered the Nvidia shield platform that allowed you to use an arm processor instead of x86. through all of this I was eventually brought  back to GPD with their 3ds like android consoles. Before I decide to purchase anything I was wondering if anyone else had tried this  and knew if it was possible to install a working version of moon light on to these devices.

Note: After more research it seems that others have gotten it to work. It'll be interesting to see if I can get the  same results.

P.S I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong discussion topic

Where have you heard that X86 is required to stream too?

I'm using a Raspberry PI 2 to stream from Steam to Moonlight and its perfect, it runs every bit as good as my Shield TV does.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Where have you heard that X86 is required to stream too?

I'm using a Raspberry PI 2 to stream from Steam to Moonlight and its perfect, it runs every bit as good as my Shield TV does.

From what I found x86 was required for the steam flavor of in home streaming. I spent a significant amount looking into using a pi2 B+ to stream games. Making it handheld was the main issue. 

1 minute ago, Nadaso8 said:

From what I found x86 was required for the steam flavor of in home streaming 

Simply not true, I have 3 different arm devices that are capable of streaming directly from Steam.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

would it be possible to set up this functionality on a GPD hand held android console?

39 minutes ago, Nadaso8 said:

would it be possible to set up this functionality on a GPD hand held android console?

Note that it REQUIRES an Nvidia Gamestream capable GPU to work.