Budget Router

Tiber1337

So my current router is having issues with multiple devices, and I have many, It won't give IP to some of them and I need reset the router for them to work, first devices connected ar the first that work.

So I'm buying a new one, as low cost as possible, I don't care about ANY features. Just two things:

Must have the wi-fi range as long as possible.

Can connect to at least 20 devices at once ( each device uses about  300kb max so no issues there)

Anything you can recommend ?

I saw this guy as OK reviews Netis Gigabit WF2780, but I'm looking for perhaps something better.

Would you use Ethernet for some of your devices, or do you rely purely on WiFi for all of your devices? Also what what would be your max. spend on this project?

2 minutes ago, BritishTechGuy said:

Would you use Ethernet for some of your devices, or do you rely purely on WiFi for all of your devices? Also what what would be your max. spend on this project?

Two of them would be on cable, one of which will be a bridge to another router in another house.

Budget, I hope for 30 to 80usd, since I'm from europe prices differ.

OK. You could pick up a really cheap router off amazon or ebay for very little money. I know that in Britain you can pick up ex-BT routers that can handle your main signal for about 10GBP, and I would presume you could get an equivalent in another country. My suggestion is that you could get some extenders to run off of the main router and put one where the signal from the main router dips. The advantage to this system is that then you can connect say 5 devices to each extender, so you get more connectivity, but the only problem would be that you would have 3 or 4 different WiFi addresses in your house. This would be alright if you just had a laptop that stayed on your desk or a smart TV that didn't move, but for your phone that may become a bit of a hassle. The only thing is that the more extenders you have, the pricier it will be. I can't recommend any parts at the moment, but if you are looking for solid hardware, NETGEAR is good, but it is pricey when new. However, you may be able to pick up second or third hand bits cheap, because NETGEAR stuff lasts and is reliable. Hope this may have been a help..