rendering time

what will be the average rendering time for a 30min 4k and a 30min 1080p video (lets plays) if i have a strong pc with 8 core processor. I will be using adobe

6 minutes ago, apaar123 said:

what will be the average rendering time for a 30min 4k and a 30min 1080p video (lets plays) if i have a strong pc with 8 core processor. I will be using adobe

I've only can render in 768p but my laptop's wifi died so I can't really give you any info for 1080p especially 4k

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

3 minutes ago, apaar123 said:

if it is either 5960x or 6900k or Ryzen 7

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

25 minutes ago, apaar123 said:

Depends on the amount of effects you apply and the output codec+settings you choose.  But if you're doing straight forward transcoding, without any actual editing or other effects (e.g. taking A6500 XAVC-S 4K30p footage that is 30 minutes long and converting it to H.265 4K30p) it may take just 15-20 minutes at the longest (this is just a best guess, it may actually be faster).  It's not going to be a 1:1 ratio rendering time and it will mostly be utilizing the CPU.

However if you do this, XAVC-S 4K30p 30 minute footage to H.264 FHD footage, it may go slightly faster and your GPU will be used more because you are also rendering out a different resolution.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

10 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

Depends on the amount of effects you apply and the output codec+settings you choose.  But if you're doing straight forward transcoding, without any actual editing or other effects (e.g. taking A6500 XAVC-S 4K30p footage that is 30 minutes long and converting it to H.265 4K30p) it may take just 15-20 minutes at the longest (this is just a best guess, it may actually be faster).  It's not going to be a 1:1 ratio rendering time and it will mostly be utilizing the CPU.

However if you do this, XAVC-S 4K30p 30 minute footage to H.264 FHD footage, it may go slightly faster and your GPU will be used more because you are also rendering out a different resolution.

thats good time. Not too long

Just now, apaar123 said:

thats good time. Not too long

i will be editing for sure and maybe i will convert