need help with my galaxy s4

okey, i was doing a firmware flash via odin to my galaxy s4. to make an clean and fresh install of android, because i had a lot of apps slowing it down. anyway, someone unplugged it mid flash. it was stuck at "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. pleas select recovery mod in kies & try again" screen. i got past that by flashing pit file to the phone. now it gets stuck on Samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9505 boot screen. now i cant flash new firmware because odin almost immediately fails. and i noticed that whwn i enter download mod it says in the top left corner write protection enabled.  can anyone please help. i rely nead this repaired as soon as possible. 

Are you trying to do the repair with Odin or Kies? Also it has to be stock firmware. Can you access recovery mode, or is it just download?

Hello

i am trying to do the repair with odin becouse kies wont recognize my phone. the firmeware was downloaded from sammobile. i can get to recovery whitch is team win recovery project v2.6.0.0

51 minutes ago, zeko13 said:

i am trying to do the repair with odin becouse kies wont recognize my phone. the firmeware was downloaded from sammobile. i can get to recovery whitch is team win recovery project v2.6.0.0

Quote me next time(little left arrow under post)

Okay, Go into recovery and select "wipe" Do everything(may wanna leave out your sd card I take no responsibility for any data loss!. Then go to download mode and then in Kies select emergency recovery firmware. If you say that Kies is not recognising your device its a driver issue. With Kies it will restore everything back to stock like a brand new device.

As you can still get into recovery you could install a custom ROM that way. I'm sure you know how to if you're playing around with this stuff, most likely the install will be able to install a complete kernel and fix any boot issues. 

Hello

2 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

Okay, Go into recovery and select "wipe" Do everything(may wanna leave out your sd card I take no responsibility for any data loss!. Then go to download mode and then in Kies select emergency recovery firmware. If you say that Kies is not recognising your device its a driver issue. With Kies it will restore everything back to stock like a brand new device.

As you can still get into recovery you could install a custom ROM that way. I'm sure you know how to if you're playing around with this stuff, most likely the install will be able to install a complete kernel and fix any boot issues. 

thank you, i will try that if i dont succeed with the current method i am using

1 hour ago, TAHIRMIA said:

1 hour ago, zeko13 said:

thank you, i will try that if i dont succeed with the current method i am using

my method did not work. at this time i am stuck at samsung galaxy s4 boot scren. i know thet i have no os installed becouse i did an full wipe. i cant get any os to flash on to the phone with odin. i always get an "fail" after "Complete(Write) operation failed." do you have any ideas

23 hours ago, zeko13 said:

my method did not work. at this time i am stuck at samsung galaxy s4 boot scren. i know thet i have no os installed becouse i did an full wipe. i cant get any os to flash on to the phone with odin. i always get an "fail" after "Complete(Write) operation failed." do you have any ideas

Try my method above and try a firmware from a zip file. Just to see if we can get the phone to boot

Hello

23 hours ago, zeko13 said:

Actually, what model is it?eg: GT-I95xx, You may need repair firmware to rebuild everything. You will need to do this with a pit file also. PM me and I can provide you with links and more help on where to get everything you need.

Hello