Reliable m/b for ryzen 1600

I'm planning on getting a ryzen 1600 and I don't know which m/b I should buy, thinking about b350, saw a cheap msi "gaming bla blah" one, bbut I really want something reliable, what would you suggest?

Asus PRIME B350-PLUS

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

I hate my ASUS prime X370 pro. I haven't seen a BIOS update in almost a month and I still can't run my RAM at it's proper speed and AURA is a steaming pile of poo. The only other AM4 board I've worked with was an MSI b350 one and it ran the RAM at full speed right away and the LEDs seem to work, but it only has 4 sata ports.

3 minutes ago, Fraser Cow said:

I hate my ASUS prime X370 pro. I haven't seen a BIOS update in almost a month and I still can't run my RAM at it's proper speed and AURA is a steaming pile of poo. The only other AM4 board I've worked with was an MSI b350 one and it ram the RAM at full speed right away and the LEDs seem to work, but it only has 4 sata ports.

that is actually one of my concerns, running my RAM at 3000+mhz cause I've heard ryzen loves fast RAM

I had some cheapo G.Skill RAM with a sticker for a heat spreader and I couldn't run it faster than 2666, now I have G.Skill RipjawsV and I get 3000/3200 so it's getting better but it's far from there.  The last time I updated the BIOS I had to revert back to an older version because my computer would crash every time I would play Battlefield. It seems like ASUS only cares about their top end board that all the reviewers are using.

what about gigabite mobos?? the  thing is i've had some bad experiences using msi mobos , power issues mostly, and I'd really hate to burn my mobo or cpu in a black out.

13 minutes ago, Habby said:

what about gigabite mobos?? the  thing is i've had some bad experiences using msi mobos , power issues mostly, and I'd really hate to burn my mobo or cpu in a black out.

I had gigabytes boards, and asus boards in the past, and both are awesome, trustable brands..

If you have any doubts, you might wanna search for some reviews of some motherboards on google and youtube, after you have a good idea then you can pick the one that fits most your needs

19 minutes ago, smokefest said:

I had gigabytes boards, and asus boards in the past, and both are awesome, trustable brands..

If you have any doubts, you might wanna search for some reviews of some motherboards on google and youtube, after you have a good idea then you can pick the one that fits most your needs

I've watched some msi tomahawk reviews with ryzen 1600, it seems until you do some bios updates is a bit hard for  ryzen 5 to properly work there... also read that asus has been having some issues with high ram speed usage, all I have left is check some gigabyte mobos and prey they are not pricey af lol