Corsair Vengeance 2100

Bloodshed Romance

picked this up a few days ago and did a video of them. They're pretty awesome but not to sure if its worth upgrading if you already have the 2000's as I never owned those

22 min long? youre lucky im interested in these! =p

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

yeah i'm not very experienced in doing quick videos and I don't use scripts so... yeah lol :3

what about logitech 930? i want to ask wich is better cant decide!!

My PC Specs is:
i7 3930k @ 4.1ghz, 16gb 2133mhz rams running at around 2000mhz, 256gb ocz agillity3 ssd x2 raid 0 stripe 128kb, EVGA GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SLI, ocz 1250w psu, asus p9x79deluxe motherboard, Cooler H100i
Windows 8 x64 PRO

I don't own those... I have a friend that has the 2000's and his GF uses the g930... they say the corsair vengeance 2000 got a broken ear piece (not the speaker, the part as I described in the video) that they wrapped with tape (also mentioned) but i'll have to ask them to compare them..

if you like the microfiber ear cups, the Corsairs.. if you like Leatherette, the Logitech....

I don't particularly like the leatherette on headsets so I went with the Corsairs even though I wanted the G930 because of the extra buttons so I could assign one to PTT if I ever got up and went AFK because I don't like auto voice detect stuff..

Go with the 930 they are better than the 2000's... I have the 2000's and i just bought a new headset because i just cant stand these headphones anymore. Also i have use the 930... I swear by corsair so it means something.

Case: Corsair white 600T | Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: intel i5-357OK oc to 4.3 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Graphics Card: Evga 660 Ti FTW signature 2 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GBPower supply: ModXstream-pro 600W | SSD: Samsung 840 Series | Keyboard: Corsair K70Mouse: Corsair M65 | MonitorAsus VS228H-P 22-inch | 2nd Monitor:  Viewsonic 22 inch-LED 3rd Monitor: LG 32 inch tv | Mic: audio-technica AT2020 USB | Headset 1:  Audio technica ATH-M50s | Headset 2: Corsair Vengeance 2000.