The most "fun" multiplayer game?????????

Zaki_Owais
Go to solution Solved by zPanic,
2 hours ago, Zaki_Owais said:

I was planning to buy The crew but someday on this forum told me that it's a good but not a great game.So should i buy Ghost recon:wildlands or ac:unity or Ark survival evolved or Ac:syndicate or NFS 2015 or nfs rivals.AND please speak from experience which is the most FUN game??(feel free to add suggestions)

If you like racing games, I do recommend The Crew. It's a fun open world game, with plenty of events and stuff to do. It's an RPG in the sense of doing challenges to get better parts for your car.

If you enjoy co-op gameplay, with coordinated gameplay, I recommend Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I have played the beta, and it's a ton of fun with friends.

If you enjoy co-op competitive; something like Playerunknown's Battlegrounds will fit the bill. It's a "Battle Royale" type game, and you can team up with up to 3 friends to scavenge, kill, and survive as the last remaining team. It's what I've been playing for the past week or so, and I've already plunged over 20-30 hours into it.

If you enjoy survival games such as Ark, I would personally recommend either Rust or Conan Exiles. I personally found no joy in playing Ark, but that might differ for you. This is a very subjective topic. 

If you enjoy singleplayer, I would recommend The Witcher 3. You can plunge countless hours into it and still find new things as you play the game.

I hope I covered some games that are similar to the games you mentioned.

Good luck, and let us know what you choose!

I was planning to buy The crew but someday on this forum told me that it's a good but not a great game.So should i buy Ghost recon:wildlands or ac:unity or Ark survival evolved or Ac:syndicate or NFS 2015 or nfs rivals.AND please speak from experience which is the most FUN game??(feel free to add suggestions)

Wildlands in coop on hard without markers is awesome.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

This is a very subjective topic here. Personally I am competitive, so CS:GO and Smite are my go-to games. Other than that GTA Online is bundles of fun and free DLC's on PC. I own ARK and I must say I'm not too impressed with it. It's a very interesting and original game I just didn't have much fun with it. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

11 hours ago, Vegetable said:

This is a very subjective topic here. Personally I am competitive, so CS:GO and Smite are my go-to games. Other than that GTA Online is bundles of fun and free DLC's on PC. I own ARK and I must say I'm not too impressed with it. It's a very interesting and original game I just didn't have much fun with it. 

What about GHOST RECON:wildlands

9 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

You should try Paragon from Epic. 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

11 hours ago, Praesi said:

You should try Paragon from Epic. 

And watchdogs 2 and doom 4

3 minutes ago, Zaki_Owais said:

What about GHOST RECON:wildlands

IDK about the PC port or anything, but I played it on my buddies Xbone. It was pretty cool even tho I didn't understand the plot whatsoever. That's when you know a game is GOOD. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

2 hours ago, Zaki_Owais said:

If you like racing games, I do recommend The Crew. It's a fun open world game, with plenty of events and stuff to do. It's an RPG in the sense of doing challenges to get better parts for your car.

If you enjoy co-op gameplay, with coordinated gameplay, I recommend Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I have played the beta, and it's a ton of fun with friends.

If you enjoy co-op competitive; something like Playerunknown's Battlegrounds will fit the bill. It's a "Battle Royale" type game, and you can team up with up to 3 friends to scavenge, kill, and survive as the last remaining team. It's what I've been playing for the past week or so, and I've already plunged over 20-30 hours into it.

If you enjoy survival games such as Ark, I would personally recommend either Rust or Conan Exiles. I personally found no joy in playing Ark, but that might differ for you. This is a very subjective topic. 

If you enjoy singleplayer, I would recommend The Witcher 3. You can plunge countless hours into it and still find new things as you play the game.

I hope I covered some games that are similar to the games you mentioned.

Good luck, and let us know what you choose!

Edited by zPanic
Added the last three paragraphs.
Spoiler
  • CPU - i7 6700K
  • Motherboard - Asus z170 Pro Gaming
  • RAM - 2x 8GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2133Mhz
  • GPU - Sapphire RX 580 Pulse
  • Case - Cooler Master StrikeX Advance Black Edition
  • Storage - 1x 1TB Seagate HDD, 1x 250GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD
  • PSU - Energon 750W CM
  • Display(s) - 2x VS278H 27-inch
  • Cooling - Hyper Evo 212