Need Sound Deadening Solution

Andrewf

I have a room in the corner of the house, I always thought my speakers, keyboard, and occasional yelling(when I score in rocket league) wouldn't get though the closet with tons of clothes, but it does. I think through the door mostly. I already have acoustic foam setup above and around the walls, semi-strategically. There's no more echo, but the problem is that the sound is still getting through somehow.

I've been doing research, I think This Mass Loaded Vinyl on Amazon is the way to go unless someone else has better ideas. It has to be able to be removed since we're moving houses in a year or so. The problem with that is it's very heavy and I'm not sure how to safely install it without damaging walls, or the door. I might be able to clip it onto the door frame, while sacrificing the ability to close it all the way. I'm not sure.

I need some input, advice, ideas, etc. please!

The image is my setup, the door to the left leads to a hallway, which has many echos, then downstairs from there. Further left off screen is the closet, tons of clothing and crap in there, I always figured it would Deaden sound, but perhaps not that much.

This is before I put up the rest of the acoustic foam by the way.

Andrew's Setup.jpg