Phantom 3 batteries?

Hello, I recently bought a used DJI Phantom 3 Standard. It has only one battery and I'd like to get another one for more convenience. I was looking through local "craigslist" (called differently in my country) to find a used battery or a non OEM one. But since I bought the drone with warranty still I don't want to mess it up in any way. My dilemma is: Is it worth buying used battery for almost half the price? Is it better to buy a non OEM (something from china)? Or should I just not risk it and buy the original for 150Euros?

Thank you for suggestions in advance :)

I think you should probably go with legit, new, batteries. Used batteries could have a higher internal resistance, less capacity, and less life left in it. 

ASU

I have a couple of the cheap "Powerextra" packs for my P3 Pro, only have maybe 20-30 cycles on them but so far they seem as good as a OEM pack.

2 hours ago, johnny5c said:

I have a couple of the cheap "Powerextra" packs for my P3 Pro, only have maybe 20-30 cycles on them but so far they seem as good as a OEM pack.

That's not too many cycles, I'd be interested to see how they compare around 50-100 cycles.

ASU