Can it be true? my PC performs so bad?

IAmAkiro

First, sorry I've asked this a lot, but I am close to actually selling my PC, because I feel it doesn't perform what It should.

Specs: 

ASRock Z87 EXTREME6 (Bios 2.40)

i5 4670K Watercooled (Cooler master Seidon 120M) NOT OC'ed

GTX 1070 ROG STRIX OC Edition ( currently 378.92) 

16 GB HyperX Predator 1600 MHZ (Can use 1866) ps also timings aren't the right one

120GB Evo 840 SSD 

500 GB WD Blue 7200 RPM

Corsair RM750X PSU 

Windows: 

I am running current build: 1607 Builf 14393.1066 

Power options: High performance

I had earlier on this week some issues with high CPU Usage, and it wouldn't properly download updates, then it finally downloaded and installed it, and i monitored my CPU, went away to eat and Windows Module installer suddenly ate around 25-30 CPU usage again, i got angry and i just ended the task, and I haven't seen it since.

I use Windows Defender as my AV (Find it enough when I game, and don't go on risky sites such as XXX and more.

My Malwarebytes doesn't scan If I use it, don't know why, ADWarecleaner doesn't find any threats when I scan, defender didn't find any on my C: as well.

my chipset driver seems to be 10.1.1.8

I mean back when I installed drivers I took the 5 first from here: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z87 Extreme6/?cat=Download&os=Win1064 

Now problem!

I get some frame drops, I see people with either worse or equal builds than me, and they don't stutter, nor framedrop as I do, I can't really seem to find the problem and it's annoying me, since I should be able to push at least stable no drops in Dead by daylight, but sometimes i  drop and stuter, Dota 2 i can push okay fps, but i still get small stutters, it annoys me I've spent so many money on my build and It still does this to me? 

I installed 2 days ago Heroes of Newerth, I felt like at that point my frames got worse after installing, but I can't barely push it over 60FPS in teamfights, Dota 2 I can push just above when we have big teamfights. it doesn't drop under 60 but some times i "feel" there is tearing or stuttering. I feel like something in my PC is broken and I can't seem to fix it.

Temps after some gaming:

CPU 47

GPU 57

Mobo 33

SSD 30

HDD 30 

Sorry for being so confusing I'm just getting out of my skin, also I know the GPU driver isn't 100% updates, BUT this happens even when it's fully updated, anyone know what I can do nor try? 

just format windows and do a fresh install.

high idle cpu usage can be from software conflics or jsut updates that dont gel well with the others.

a broken computer is one that wont turn on and post... also wouldnt you feel a little underhanded trying to sell it on to someone else knowing there was issues...

but yeah it all lies in windows.. format it.. problem solved.. formatting is basically always the answer if stuff runs crap. takes less than an hour and probably less time than youve already spent trying to self diagnose it.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Sounds like driver issues. Check DPC latency. Check for the driver with the highest execution time. If it's many times higher than the rest, or spikes, it's likely the problem.

1 minute ago, SageOfSpice said:

Sounds like driver issues. Check DPC latency. Check for the driver with the highest execution time. If it's many times higher than the rest, or spikes, it's likely the problem.

Sorry, but how do I do that correctly? 

But I used the windows one, it doesn't seem to have and DPC latency over 10? 

Okay Son, here is what you want to do. (STEP 1) Back up all important data. (STEP 2) Download latest drivers to a USB drive. (STEP 3) Make a USB bootable ISO of your current Operating System. (STEP 4) Download latest BIOS version onto USB drive (STEP 5) Fully disassemble the computer. (STEP 6) Clean everything with 89%+ rubbing alcohol. (STEP 7) Reassemble the computer. (STEP 8) Flash Bios. (STEP 9) Reformat and reinstall windows using bootable ISO. (STEP 10) Install latest drivers from USB drive. (STEP 11) Reformat "other" hard drives (STEP 12) Load backup-ed data. (STEP 13) If the problem still persist run hardware test utilities. If everything passes then post here and i will summon the brain trust.

I'm not going to clean everything when 80%  is new parts trying Latencymon and Dota

17 minutes ago, GGWP1337 said:

I'm not going to clean everything when 80%  is new parts trying Latencymon and Dota

just try to reformat and re-install the drivers and bios. sometimes some random software can be the cause

7 hours ago, XXVG said:

just try to reformat and re-install the drivers and bios. sometimes some random software can be the cause

BIOS is updated to 2.40 :)

19 hours ago, SageOfSpice said:

Latency Monitor

Main page

Reveal hidden contents

latmonmain.thumb.png.f341e8964dd1208b828ff778188a8077.png

Driver total

Reveal hidden contents

latmontotal.thumb.png.d5ff57489f3a097af00568680e55943f.png

Why So Slow 

Reveal hidden contents

Analyze

Reveal hidden contents

whysoslowbo.thumb.png.8920c8597f4f4836a5222582abc25dae.png

So far, I'll update after some gaming, how it looks :)doramon.PNG.8b749a5b805752a2746459d2f178321e.PNG

The part about cleaning is cause people never do and you said that you may sell it. Things that look clean are easier too sell.

I've cleaned it earlier this week, and the problem occured also after I got my GPU. 

@SageOfSpice This happen on a new run, with Dota 2 when i got into a game. My BIOS is on the newest. 

z7MgqFw.png And it looks like this: 

eceHNup.png 

Also. I tried to start the run again after I got into the World, in Dota.