Twitch.tv Not Connecting to chat

Guys please help me! I was watching the WAN show livestream and then suddenly twitch wouldn't connect me to the chat... Whenever I comment, it gives me an error. I've tried refreshing, clearing my cache, clearing my cookies, clearing my history, changing browsers, changing accounts, changing channels, Still nothing. I've even tried rebooting my PC. I sent twitch a message but they don't know what the problem is. Please help me guys, you're my last hope :(. I recorded a video of what's happening. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EF9xUdhZTQ&feature=youtu.be

Were you finally banned or something

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

i also have a problem with twitch it tells me i have to verify my email to comment and when i go into setting and click verify my email i dont get an email its been going on for months extremely annoying.

Were you finally banned or something

? No, if you guys watch the video and actually read the fucken post you wouldn't ask these stupid questions... I fully stated "I've tried refreshing, clearing my cache, clearing my cookies, clearing my history, changing browsers, changing accounts, changing channels"

If you have nothing to say that can help me then don't comment... I'm having a problem and you're not making it in any way better...

Have you tried rebooting your router?

Have you tried rebooting your router?

It has nothing to do with my router because I can connect to every single other website.

Download this extension or browser plugin and see if it fixes it.And your video is on private.

http://www.nightdev.com/betterttv/

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO