G502 or G900

Basically I need a new mouse and I'm considering G502 and G900.

I like the fact that the G900 is wireless and lighter, but I'm not sure if those two things alone are enough to justify spending basically double [here, the g502 is like 85$ while the g900 is 160$] on it.

And I haven't tried either, but being right-handed I think I'd find the non-ambidextrous design, aka of G502, more comfortable.

oh and I'm pretty sure I'm using a palm/claw/hybrid grip; my hands are small too

G502 is one of the best gaming mouse. You can't go wrong with it.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

I have a G402 and I've seen people praising about G502 a lot. It's worth the money. Make sure you buy the Proteus Spectrum, not Proteus Core. Spectrum is RGB! WE NEED THAT RGB!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Given that you want a ergo mouse and wireless the G403 wireless might be the correct choice for you, worth considering. Whether you think paying the premium for wireless is worth it or not really just comes down to you.

Remember though that the G502 is a relatively heavy mouse even without the weights, but for most it is not an issue.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 minute ago, Rupe said:

Given that you want a ergo mouse and wireless the G403 wireless might be the correct choice for you, worth considering. Whether you think paying the premium for wireless is worth it or not really just comes down to you.

Remember though that the G502 is a relatively heavy mouse even without the weights, but for most it is not an issue.

I thought of G403 but I think if I really decide I want wireless I'd rather just go with G900.

And while I could make do not getting wireless, I don't know if I'd find the G502 too heavy

If you have the money, G900 is the best option, if you don't G502 is still amazing.

3 minutes ago, BlanKnight said:

I thought of G403 but I think if I really decide I want wireless I'd rather just go with G900.

And while I could make do not getting wireless, I don't know if I'd find the G502 too heavy

I guess it really depends on what you like doing when it comes to weight. People that are pretty hardcore about their FPS games usally prefer lighter mouse, but barring that it probably won't be to heavy.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues