Help Overclocking i5-7600K

I want to Overclock my CPU and I am new on Overclocking, I do not know what is the preferable Clock speed for my build.I would Like to know If any of you out there could help me with this. My MOBO supports OC from BIOS. 

If someone has a rig with my or similar specs, I would like to know what Clock Speed have work out Good for you. Thanks

These are the specs of my PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PTcCkT

Watch the OC guide on LTT YouTube channel.

Actually I'm feeling generous so here the link

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

Thanks a lot, I will check it right now!

3 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Thats a 6700k you'll want to view the 7600k but this video will tell you about overclocking but not for your CPU

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

Just now, Zic05 said:

Thats a 6700k you'll want to view the 7600k but this video will tell you about overclocking but not for your CPU

Oh for Christ sake is the same principal, don't scare him off. Geez.. If he was running AMD then yes but this guide is just fine.

12 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Oh for Christ sake is the same principal, don't scare him off. Geez.. If he was running AMD then yes but this guide is just fine.

for what I had read the 6600k and 7600K are not really that different. just more OC capablities, what  I was more worried about is my CPU Cooler, its the Hyper 212 EVO, I don't have water cooling, I don't want to OC more than my cooling system can handle. 

Just now, m6u3 said:

for what I had read the 6600k and 7600K are not really that different. just more OC capablities, what  I was more worried about is my CPU Cooler, its the Hyper 212 EVO, I don't have water cooling so I h do not watn to OC more than my cooling system can handle. 

I don't know why everybody goes for this cooler.. If you get the "K" model, you SHOULD as well get a BETTER cooling solution to cool that bastard. I rock a Neptun 240M (AIO) with 4 fans in push pull config and a 6700k underneath the hood OCed to 4.5 and it never goes above 65C max load peak temps. (average is around 60-63). You see where I'm getting with this? I'm not saying Hyper 212 is bad, but ya know.. nvm have fun OCing, hope you get the results you want XD. Cheers!

4 hours ago, Light-Yagami said:

I don't know why everybody goes for this cooler.. If you get the "K" model, you SHOULD as well get a BETTER cooling solution to cool that bastard. I rock a Neptun 240M (AIO) with 4 fans in push pull config and a 6700k underneath the hood OCed to 4.5 and it never goes above 65C max load peak temps. (average is around 60-63). You see where I'm getting with this? I'm not saying Hyper 212 is bad, but ya know.. nvm have fun OCing, hope you get the results you want XD. Cheers!

Its called running out of budget, I decided to go with it because I need it to cut cost in some places, So I went with a lower cost cooler, and later in the year Upgrading to liquid Cooler.