Autocomplete plugin for Chrome

Hi,

I'm looking for an autocomplete tool for Chrome similar to the one present on Android and on LibreOffice. Basically I'd like to have something that learns the words I'm using and suggests me words when I type a text. I can't find any plugin on Chrome, but is there any way to have this? I really think this should become a basic feature on all OS's now. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hahaha this would need an "incognito mode" to be sure haha. That being said if one doesn't exists you could create one.

Looks like this is what your looking for

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/predictive-tab-key-auto-c/jdoppinocmncfoogncheajbjeipceeok?hl=en

I have never used it so this is not me endorsing it in any way just trying to get a complete answer your way. Careful exposing yourself to stuff like this though, this is essentially installing a key logger to an effect which can of course be less than ideal...

Best of luck

"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."

1 hour ago, LegionOfOne said:

Hahaha this would need an "incognito mode" to be sure haha. That being said if one doesn't exists you could create one.

Looks like this is what your looking for

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/predictive-tab-key-auto-c/jdoppinocmncfoogncheajbjeipceeok?hl=en

I have never used it so this is not me endorsing it in any way just trying to get a complete answer your way. Careful exposing yourself to stuff like this though, this is essentially installing a key logger to an effect which can of course be less than ideal...

Best of luck

Thanks. I'll give it a try :)