Ideas to games

RightSide

For the last couple of weeks, i havent found a game, that i really want to play

I played Watch Dogs 2, and still playing it (love it btw)

The Witcher, havent really liked it.

So i just want some suggestions, what i shouild play. Since i dont really know the new titles.

15 minutes ago, RightSide said:

So i just want some suggestions, what i shouild play. Since i dont really know the new titles.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Astroneer, quite a nice game for the stage of development it is, you can spend hours building up your base and exploring other planets.

22 minutes ago, RightSide said:

For the last couple of weeks, i havent found a game, that i really want to play

I played Watch Dogs 2, and still playing it (love it btw)

The Witcher, havent really liked it.

Need more information on what "type" of games your looking for.

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

31 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Ghost Recon: Wildlands ;)

I am thinking about buying it, know where i could get it (less then on steam) 

24 minutes ago, Thinkfreely said:

Need more information on what "type" of games your looking for.

Thats the thing, i want to try something new aswell. 

Just give me some ideas

26 minutes ago, The Owl said:

Astroneer, quite a nice game for the stage of development it is, you can spend hours building up your base and exploring other planets.

Going to check it out.

Have you tried the Mass Effect series?

No, not yet. Should i try it?

Thanks for the ideas so far

2 minutes ago, RightSide said:

Origin and Ubisoft Store ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

3 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Origin and Ubisoft Store ;)

Thought more about other sites. Such as G2A or other.

2 minutes ago, RightSide said:

Thought more about other sites. Such as G2A or other.

Oh, I think that it is available on G2A (preorder)

56 minutes ago, RightSide said:

Thats the thing, i want to try something new aswell. 

Just give me some ideas

Going to check it out.

No, not yet. Should i try it?

Thanks for the ideas so far

Probably help if you tell us what games you've actually played. My suggestion is Borderlands 2 if you haven't played it yet.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

22 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Probably help if you tell us what games you've actually played. My suggestion is Borderlands 2 if you haven't played it yet.

I played a lot of different games. Just give me some ideas overall. Might look into Borderlands.

Transistor if you want good story and combat, with really nice eye candy and a god-tier soundtrack. The entire dark souls series if you wanna play really good, skill based games, I recommend staring with 2 or 3 since 1 is hard as hell. Amnesia for horror. Fractured Space for something a little more complex but still pretty cool. Portal 1 and 2 for puzzles and simple fun. Sanctum for more puzzle and more fun. Terraria if you have a few hundred hours you're willing to lose to that game cause you get invested in it. TERA if you want MMO with big ass worlds and tons of people. And GRID autosport if you wanna race.

Those are some nice suggestions. Not all of these games are the best in their category, but they're good games.