No Display Q-code 00

Texhnlyze

Recently got a new motherboard (Asus Hero IX Z270) and a cpu (i7-7700k). It was working fine for the past two days but today I woke up with the PC turned off. I had left it over night for my MMO game to run. I tried turning it on but nothing would show up. Q code in the motherboard is 00. I cleared the BIOS and reseated everything but it's still not working. I don't see any damage components on the motherboard. Any suggestions of what I can do?

Specs

Asus Hero IX Z270

i7-7700k clocked at 5ghz @ 1.34v

Ripjawz DDR4 2400 x4

Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970

H110 Corsair

850 Evo SSD

850 Pro SSD

2TB HDD Western Digital

1TB HDD Western Digital

80c was the max temperature during the end of 6 hours stress testing with Aida64.

I received the items 4 days ago. I bought the motherboard from Newegg Canada and CPU from Ncix Canada. If I were to RMA it, should I RMA it to Newegg/NCIX or Asus/Intel?
I've already heard really bad things about Newegg RMA. 

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Newegg has been excellent for me for a very long time. If it comes down to it i would contact Newegg and get it replaced.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

I'd say contact Newegg and see what they can do for you

idk

Q Code 00 - CPU can't be detected

9_9

• you either fucked the CPU
  • the EPS 8pin is not properly inserted
  • the PSU is posh
  • BIOS got corrupted

20 minutes ago, zMeul said:

Q Code 00 - CPU can't be detected

9_9

• you either fucked the CPU
  • the EPS 8pin is not properly inserted
  • the PSU is posh
  • BIOS got corrupted

CPU wasn't overheating. Gaming it was maxed at 65c

8Pin was connected properly

Have my old build for now and PSU is working fine

Cleared BIOS. Even took out the battery for 15 minutes.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

56 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

I'd say contact Newegg and see what they can do for you

1 hour ago, Vigilante505 said:

Newegg has been excellent for me for a very long time. If it comes down to it i would contact Newegg and get it replaced.

Filed an RMA. Already received an email back to them giving me RMA # and other information. Also took photos of the mobo just to make sure. No bent pins whatsoever.