Overwatch (Pc)

Dalynx

Anyone wanna join me for a couple games of quickplay (mercy mains welcome ;)). Add me on Discord if you wanna chat in-game. 

battle net.jpg

discord.jpg

I was going to troll and ask if your profile picture resembles you in person. Then I scrolled down/saw second picture with other "confused males/females", refering to "Esteban Le Transgen...". So I doubt it will be a good idea to ask this trolling message, as it might hit some kind of "issues". (yes, it's late where I live, 01:37 at night and weekend has started sooo... That's where my mind went)

Anyways: don't have discord, don't want to install it just for you. Sorry.

Just now, Dutch-stoner said:

I was going to troll and ask if your profile picture resembles you in person. Then I scrolled down/saw second picture with other "confused males/females", refering to "Esteban Le Transgen...". So I doubt it will be a good idea to ask this trolling message, as it might hit some kind of "issues". (yes, it's late where I live, 01:37 at night and weekend has started sooo... That's where my mind went)

Anyways: don't have discord, don't want to install it just for you. Sorry.

i identify as an Apache attack helicopter 

1 minute ago, Dalynx said:

Awww, now you made me soil my pants. Really scared of choppers. Also, why didn't you put up airwolf as your profile pic then?

Just now, Dutch-stoner said:

Awww, now you made me soil my pants. Really scared of choppers. Also, why didn't you put up airwolf as your profile pic then?

i like fallout 3-nv-4 so why not this lol

3 hours ago, Dalynx said:

relevant video is relevant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbrYB9TuFHc

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)