Lcd tv help ??

razor007

Hi..right now i hv dell e2014h with resolution 1600x900...it doesnt look good playing at small screen even using gtx 1080..lol..so i hv lcd tv (LG 49LH600T)smart tv..can i go to lcd tv ??

And i want to clear my mind before going to lcd tv ...is there anything different between a monitor or lcd tv?...because when i plug my laptop with hdmi the screen colors r look dont know whats that i thnk colours look different like picture dont look like monitor picture only on lcd tv when i plug laptop...i had plug pc into differnet lcd tv which i hv one more colour looks odd dame thing..thats why i am curious to go to lcd tv..i mean to say not a clear picture on lcd tv as a monitor

Does anyone hv face this same problem?

Lcd tv is new...

http://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-49LH600T

using only 1080p60 on a gtx 1080 is such a waste... if you can get at least a 1440p monitor, better one with a high refresh rate.

The difference between a monitor and a tv is that there is no need for any input above 1080p 30fps on tvs since that is what videos mostly use. Your gpu can output much higher resolutions / frame rates. So those go to waste if you do not pair your awesome GPU with a decent monitor.

46 minutes ago, Schakal_No1 said:

using only 1080p60 on a gtx 1080 is such a waste... if you can get at least a 1440p monitor, better one with a high refresh rate.

The difference between a monitor and a tv is that there is no need for any input above 1080p 30fps on tvs since that is what videos mostly use. Your gpu can output much higher resolutions / frame rates. So those go to waste if you do not pair your awesome GPU with a decent monitor.

Mate looks good on lcd??

20170330_154521.jpg

20170330_154509.jpg

20170330_154458.jpg

20170330_154451.jpg