Moving just my OS onto SSD

Hi, i recently got an SSD and i am wanting to move my OS over to the ssd from my primary HDD however.

The SSD is only 60GB (Yes i know, very small but i don't have the up most of cash) and the HDD with my OS and all my information on it is 500GB (have like 15GB left on that drive)

I am wanting to know if it is possible to either move just the OS onto the ssd without copying the entire hdd over or if i install windows onto the ssd can i then remove the OS from the HDD?

I am aware that this might not make much sense but it is kind of hard for me to explain.

Anyway, if you could help that would be much appreciated.

-Fuze 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

I think you might be able to pick certain files that you want to copy over (Like your OS)

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

It's not really possible; even if you copy across all the OS files you'll still be missing the bootloader. The only way to do it without a full reinstall would be to delete everything but the OS from the original drive, and then clone the contents to the SSD using something like Clonezilla Live.

Really I'd just recommend a fresh install to the SSD though.

Just do a fresh install on the SSD and delete the Windows system files from the HDD.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh