2007 Mac Pro build

I was thinking of building a PC, not going to use OsX or anything just the case, any tips or is it just like any regular pc build?

Aim: Gaming and telling my pc owner friends that I bought a mac and it's really good

Have all of the peripherals and a monitor.

EDIT: I AM NOT GOING TO PIRATE A VERSION OF OSX 

Reason for edit: Had to be typed in caps lock because people thought I was talking about pirateing and didn't read the txt.

Use the proper terminology then. It should just be 'Mac Pro 2007 PC Build', not 'Mac Pro Hackintosh', as Hackintosh refers to running the Mac OSX operating system on normal X86 hardware. 

idk

I would remove all reference to "Hackintoshing" in your posts as its not allowed on LTT, You should just say that your building a Windows PC in a Mac Pro case.

Saying that your going to build a hackintosh means that you are looking to install OSX on PC Hardware so its safer to say your looking to do a Mac Pro Build :).

Anyways good luck with your build as getting a normal ATX Motherboard is a pain to fit in this machine.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

1 minute ago, Sousuke said:

I would remove all reference to "Hackintoshing" in your posts as its not allowed on LTT, You should just say that your building a Windows PC in a Mac Pro case.

Illogical. LTT did a Hackintosh video a while ago if i recall.

--- Purple Prime ---
i7 8700k + Hyper 212 Evo | MSI Z370 Gaming Pro CarbonG-Skill Trident Z 3000Mhz RGB 16GB | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti

Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black 2TB | Corsair RM850i | Fractal Design Define R4LG 27UD68-P | Logitech G502 + G910 | Windows 10 Pro

--- Proteus Server ---

AyyMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Asrock B450m Pro-4 | Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) | Sapphire RX570 NITRO+ 8GB

Crucial MX500 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB + Seagate 1TB 2.5" + 5TB iDrive  | Windows 10 Pro (Temporary)

--- Camera Stuff ---
Canon EOS 77D | Canon EF-S 18-55 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 
Zoom H5 + XY-5
Phone - Oneplus 6T

The Mac Pro isn't a normal PC and its motherboard isn't based on any PC Standard, Heavy Modification of the case is needed to put any PC Standard parts into it.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Just now, pbx2 said:

Illogical. LTT did a Hackintosh video a while ago if i recall.

Two years ago. I'm pretty sure they got into some shit for it too, since it's against Apple's terms of service. 

idk

You can buy kits which will make it easer to do but you'll still need to cut the case.

Just now, Sousuke said:

You can buy kits which will make it easer to do but you'll still need to cut the case.

Okay, will look further into that