Machine wash mouse mat?

stebucko360

Just wondering if anyone machine washes their mouse mat? I've got a corsair extended mouse mat that could do with a scrub but I don't want to ruin it. Hand wash or machine?

System

• CPU
    i5- 7500
  • RAM
    16GB DDR4 Crucial Balistix Sport
  • GPU
    MSI 980TI 6GB gaming edition
  • Case
    NZXT
  • PSU
    Corsair cm600x
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master Seidon 240mm
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K70
  • Mouse
    Corsair schimitar

Machine wash is fine, just don't machine dry it. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

I was wondering the same; just got a "cheap" textile style mat with rubber base

8 minutes ago, stebucko360 said:

Just wondering if anyone machine washes their mouse mat? I've got a corsair extended mouse mat that could do with a scrub but I don't want to ruin it. Hand wash or machine?

As long as it's not those fabric ones that are glued onto a foam/rubber backing it's not an issue with cold water in the laundry. However I usually just recommend to hand wash it with lukewarm water. 

Gonna give you the quickest and safest advice, get a rag/cloth, get it wet, and then just rub down the mat, takes 45s and it's good as new usually.