Messed up my computer files?

So about a month ago I built my first pc which has a 256gb ssd and a 3tb hard drive in raid one with another one. I installed windows and everything on my ssd but that means that all of the libraries were also be stored there including the photos and documents etc. I wanted to move them off my ssd into my hard drives. The reason I wanted to move them was because I wanted to back up my iphone and to export its photos into the photos app on my desktop. I know how to do this but my ssd wouldn't have enough space if I did so I needed to move the photos application off the ssd. I did this by right clicking photos for example, then I went to the properties and then the location then changed it so that it went to my hard drive. I did this to all my library except for the documents and one drive. I have two things that went wrong when moving them. Firstly, now when I open the photos application it tells me that I need to add photos which I know used to work before I moved it. I prompts me to tell it where to find them, and when I do that it then tells me that there are no readable files or folders there, which I know used to work. Secondly in the process of moving the contacts I managed to replace my entire folder with the contacts folder so now all of my library contents are within the contacts folder itself.I read into restoring windows to default which would reset windows and that it would actually keep all of my files, but I am worried that it might still lose them which would be pretty bad as it already doesn't know what it is.I am extremely lost and could really use some help. Thanks in advance!

library ssd.PNG

no readable files.PNG

photos 1.PNG

library hdd_LI.jpg